iOS Question B4I Bridge Reinstall [SOLVED]

fbritop

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,
Long time since I had to deal with installing the bridge, but I got a new development iPhone.

I have created the identifier with wildcard, but all capabilities are grayed out, and I need to check Wifi and Push, but there is no way. What has changed in the Apple Developer Site or how this should be generated? This is because when I try to compile B4I bridge, it throws an error regarding Wifi and Push capabilities.

Output error when trying to build the bridge:
B4X:
error: Provisioning profile "LlaveMovil_Bridge" doesn't support the Push Notifications capability. (in target 'B4iProject' from project 'B4iProject')
/Users/administrator/Documents/UploadedProjects/<user id>/B4iProject.xcodeproj: error: Provisioning profile "LlaveMovil_Bridge" doesn't include the aps-environment entitlement. Profile qualification is using entitlement definitions that may be out of date. Connect to network to update. (in target 'B4iProject' from project 'B4iProject')

Error: ** BUILD FAILED **
Thanks

1694627841014.png

Also it can be seen when the provision file is generated

1694628147478.png

Last edited:

fbritop

Licensed User
Longtime User
1. You must use a wildcard provision profile when you build the bridge. The bridge doesn't need any capabilities.
2. Once you built the bridge you can switch to an app-id specific provision profile. Do keep the wildcard provision for all kinds of experiments.
Thanks
But if you check my prev image, you can see that the provision file is indeen a wildcard

I finally did found the error and was for including this line.
B4X:
#Entitlement: <key>aps-environment</key><string>development</string>
Thanks anyway
FBP

Attachments

• 1694692416200.png
    1694692416200.png
    55.7 KB · Views: 51
Upvote 0