iOS Question B4i Error: Sending data to the remote compiler.

developer_123

Licensed User
Longtime User
I just bought b4i and I am trying to compile the first application. In this case, I took the EREL app (Joints 1) as an example. When I click on execute (F5) I get an Error: Sending data to the remote compiler. I already tested the communication from WINDOWS to MAC using a browser and typing http://192.168.0.30:51041/test
The answer obtained is:
B4i Build Server
Build server is running.
Version: 6.8
Server time: 15:52:13
Mac SSL Key
Key IP: 192.168.0.30
SSL port: 51042
followed by the list of files and libraries. (this mean, the conection betwen WINDOWS and MAC works!)
I have my own MAC computer on the same network, which I use as a server. But I can't get past the ERROR. Some clue?

First of all I want to test the app in the IPHONE simulator because first we go step by step. Once I manage to overcome this error with the remote compiler, I will continue to connect the bridge.
1597526941893.png

Attachments

• error de compilacion.JPG
    error de compilacion.JPG
    43.6 KB · Views: 139
  • 1597526932757.png
    1597526932757.png
    21.8 KB · Views: 171

f0raster0

Licensed User
Longtime User
.... (this mean, the conection betwen WINDOWS and MAC works!)
I have my own MAC computer on the same network, which I use as a server. But I can't get past the ERROR. Some clue?

First of all I want to test the app in the IPHONE simulator because first we go step by step. Once I manage to overcome this error with the remote compiler, I will continue to connect the bridge.
look likes you are doing something crazy,

will be easer start with the bridge..

Edit: Look this video

Upvote 0

developer_123

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks for your answer. However, the tutorial that you shared with me, I had already followed it previously, and the same thing happens, that is, during the compilation the connection error to the remote server appears (remember, I have a local APPLE MAC machine like server into my network) . For some reason that I do not know, B4i is not connecting with the server, although in the connection test it appears that it is connected. Will I be ignoring any step?

1597541294456.png

This is the test from WINDOWS to local server (My MAC)
1597541573390.png

Upvote 0

f0raster0

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks for your answer. However, the tutorial that you shared with me, I had already followed it previously, and the same thing happens, that is, during the compilation the connection error to the remote server appears (remember, I have a local APPLE MAC machine like server into my network) . For some reason that I do not know, B4i is not connecting with the server, although in the connection test it appears that it is connected. Will I be ignoring any step?

View attachment 98635

This is the test from WINDOWS to local server (My MAC)
View attachment 98636
probably you haven't created the certificates and provisioning..

if you using a local Mac machine connected over the local network.

but I think using Hosted Builder is a lot easier.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

developer_123

Licensed User
Longtime User
Reviewing the error, it indicates that DerivedData is not a folder, so I created it on the server. After this the compiler allowed to connect to the server, and during compilation it created several folders in the DerivedData folder. However, now another new bug appears in B4i. The detail of this error is very long, so I attach it in a text file.

1597544727216.png

Attachments

• Error log.txt
    57.8 KB · Views: 133
Upvote 0

developer_123

Licensed User
Longtime User
probably you haven't created the certificates and provisioning..

if you have a mac, why are you using windows..
https://www.b4x.com/store.html look like you are mixing the things..
[/CITAR]

Regarding the certificate and provisioning tutorial, the configuration of routes and the generation of the key in the sing key,i immediately installed b4i i configured it since without these parameters the program does not allow to start the compilation. On the other hand, I already have an Apple developer account but it is free (I have not paid yet), since I understand that by using my own server it can be run with the iOS simulator, which does not require an Apple developer account. (I need to use it like this, in the iphone simulator, while I do the first tests and begin to migrate the code of the application that I already have developed in B4A. Eventually when I have the first successful compilations in the simulator I will proceed to pay the Apple developer account.).

1597554662098.png

As for the second tutorial on local installation of Mac Builder, it was precisely the one that I followed to configure the Xcode on my local server, and this tutorial helped me create the WINDOWS firewall exceptions to prevent ports 51041 and 51042 from being blocked and so I can perform the connection test from my browser. (The connection test I mentioned at the beginning of this thread).

Regarding your last question about why if I have a MAC I use WINDOWS, because when I bought B4i the B4i.exe came to my email along with the configuration instructions for the B4iBuildServer for MAC. I don't know if there is B4i.dmg to install on MAC OS. Also taking into account EREL's tutorial on source code X2, it indicates that it is recommended to make applications for both platforms is to share the structure and all the files downloaded from the B4A, B4I, B4J examples are for WINDOWS.
El hecho es que he seguido probando pero sigo recibiendo el mismo error. ¿Me estoy saltando un paso? ¿Alguna pista?

I appreciate any help that can solve this issue.

[/ QUOTE]

Last edited:
Upvote 0

developer_123

Licensed User
Longtime User
Erel, thank you for your reply. However, the libraries folder is on the server, I can see it in the B4iBuildServer folder of my MAC server and in fact in the connection test from my browser (http://192.168.0.30:51041/test) it shows that in the server finds the libraries.

Am I skipping a step?

Attachments

• server connection response.txt
    4.2 KB · Views: 132
Upvote 0