iOS Question B4i on multiple computers

susu

Licensed User
Longtime User
B4i license for developer so I think you can use on more than one computer, as long as the computer is yours.

Upvote 0

Petertsgtongerlo

Licensed User
Longtime User
When I install B4i at home (as a 2nd pc next to my school pc so I can work during the holiday) and I start Debug, I get the message:

Check dependencies
Code Sign error: No codesigning identities found: No codesigning identities (i.e. certificate and private key pairs) that match the provisioning profile specified in your build settings (“Development”) were found.
CodeSign error: code signing is required for product type 'Application' in SDK 'iOS 8.0'

In my Keys folder I Puty the Development_mobleprovision file and the ios_development.cer file as on my school pc and I created a New Private Sign Key on my 2nd pc, so what can be the problem?

Upvote 0

Petertsgtongerlo

Licensed User
Longtime User
Ok, I figured it out, I have to make a new certificate and provioning file with the generated certSigningRequestcsr file from the 2nd pc.
Will b4i stil be working Ion the 1st pc, Because the certificate and the provisioning files are made with another certSigningRequest.cer, which was the problem on the 2nd pc, so I'm afraid I have to make a new cert. and prov. file evrytime I switch from pc.

Upvote 0