Other B4i v1.21 is released

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
B4i v1.21 is now available for download.

You can download it with the same links as v1.00. A mail will be sent with the links.

This version adds support for designer script and auto scale: http://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/designer-script-autoscale-tutorial.47184/

These features make it much simpler to implement flexible layouts.

Other improvements:
  • List.SortType / SortTypeCaseInsensitive - Sorts a list made of user defined types.
  • NativeObject.RunMethodWithBlocks, AsBoolean, AsString and AsNumber methods.
  • Phone object - Currently with two methods: SetFlashlight and Vibrate.
  • Canvas.DrawRectRotated.
  • Bug fixes.
The Mac builder itself was not updated however if you are using a local mac builder then you need to download the Mac builder package and copy the Libs folder as some of the libraries were updated.

You also need to rebuild B4i-Bridge to support the new features.

Last edited:

Allan Cameron

Licensed User
Longtime User
Erel. Thanks. I have installed the new version with designer scripts but when I compile the program, the compiled version ignores the changes made in the designer scripts. I am using the hosted builder service. Can you advise what I am doing wrong. I created a new Bridge successfully.

Upvote 0

cbanks

Licensed User
Longtime User
I'm using Hosted Builder. When I try the Build B4i-Bridge App option, it gives me the "Error retrieving token: Communication error: ConnectFailure" error. I'm behind a proxy/firewall that only allows traffic on port 8080. Could you make b4i work with this setup?

Upvote 0

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
Please start a new thread for this.

Please start a new thread and upload your project if possible.

Upvote 0

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
ok, thanks next time i will check if its running in background.

after updating to v1.21 and also updated macbuilder i get an error while try to run the app

Upvote 0
D

Deleted member 103

Thank you Erel!
The version 1.21 is great. Any errors that I knew were fixed.

Upvote 0
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…