Bug? B4J 8.9 Code Editor Bug? -> Sub Class_Globals-Declared Items Color

JGParamo

Licensed User
In my installation of B4J 8.9, declared items in Sub Class_Globals based on selected editor theme sometimes don't change color in the code editor.
Sub Class_Globals items normally automatically use purple color at the code editor but at times do not, please see red-boxed code below.

1615274610573.png

Last edited:

JGParamo

Licensed User
Will it stay like this if you press enter in that sub?
Thanks for this prompt reply Erel. It did not stay like that when I press enter, and now turns the color correctly. It seems it is just a very minor issue but I could be enlightened if there is some explanation or what-so-ever is this so..

JGParamo

Licensed User
The background parsing process is very complicated and there are some edge cases where it isn't 100% perfect.
The intermittent errors are especially difficult to fix, this way I asked whether it is permanent or not.
It occurs intermittently especially when I copy-paste to existing texts that are shown with different color as the pasted code. Thanks for the explanation anyway, I understand this case wouldn't hamper my coding but I hope this would be fixed in the future.. Much thanks Erel.. :)