B4J Question B4J Accordion

walterf25

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Erel, is there a way to resize the height of each vertical node, I'm loading a layout but if the window size is small, let's say around 600x605, i can only see the top portion of the layout, if I drag the window to my bigger monitor and i go full screen on the window then i can see the whole layout.

attached is an image so you can see what I mean.
Only If i resize the window on a larger monitor i can see the layout.

Any way to get rid of the empty space below the layout?

accordionissue.png

Any tips?

Regards,
Walter

Last edited:

walterf25

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
This is a public forum, please don't limit your questions to a single member.

The visible height depends on the accordion height. You can "remove" the empty space by making the accordion shorter.
Ok, i have the accordion height set the way i want it, but I still see the issue where if I run the app and the window is on my laptop screen, when i click on the first node to expand it, i don't see the layout, the node only seems to expand very little not letting me see the layout inside of it, even if i maximize the window.

If i move the window to my large monitor and maximize the window then i can see the layout, why is this?

attached are two images, one with the window in my laptop monitor which is 1025 x 554 and the second one which is my large screen monitor 1440x788

1025x554.jpg

1440x788.jpg

Thanks,
Walter

Upvote 0

walterf25

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Can you upload the project or a new project with the layout only?
Hi Erel, attached is the project.

Thanks,
Walter

Attachments

• 6.6KW_OBC.zip
    26.6 KB · Views: 213
Upvote 0

walterf25

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
The layout is wrong:

SS-2017-05-03_09.47.44.png

The vertical anchor is set to BOTH. BOTH should only be used on large views that fill the available space.

Correct layout should be:
SS-2017-05-03_10.03.00.png

Or set the vertical anchor to TOP.

Make sure to remove the variant specific script. It is not required and only causes confusion.
Thanks Erel, makes sense now.

Regards,
Walter

Upvote 0