B4R Question b4r reports "error map is not correct"

MbedAndroid

Active Member
Licensed User
trying to setup esp wemos, b4r compiles, uploads, and at the end i got something mixed in 2 languages "Error, the map is not correct" Pop Up screen
dont see any log of a working program.
What could be wrong?
Arduino settings are ok, could compile/load directly some testprograms
resetting board trying to connect flush start setting serial port timeouts to 1 ms setting serial port timeouts to 1000 ms flush complete espcomm_send_command: sending command header espcomm_send_command: sending command payload read 0, requested 1 trying to connect flush start setting serial port timeouts to 1 ms setting serial port timeouts to 1000 ms flush complete espcomm_send_command: sending command header espcomm_send_command: sending command payload espcomm_send_command: receiving 2 bytes of data espcomm_send_command: receiving 2 bytes of data espcomm_send_command: receiving 2 bytes of data espcomm_send_command: receiving 2 bytes of data espcomm_send_command: receiving 2 bytes of data espcomm_send_command: receiving 2 bytes of data espcomm_send_command: receiving 2 bytes of data espcomm_send_command: receiving 2 bytes of data Uploading 275312 bytes from D:\Program Files (x86)\Anywhere Software\B4R\Objects\bin/src.ino.bin to flash at 0x00000000 erasing flash size: 043370 address: 000000 first_sector_index: 0 total_sector_count: 68 head_sector_count: 16 adjusted_sector_count: 52 erase_size: 034000 espcomm_send_command: sending command header espcomm_send_command: sending command payload setting serial port timeouts to 15000 ms setting serial port timeouts to 1000 ms espcomm_send_command: receiving 2 bytes of data writing flash ................................................................................ [ 29% ] ................................................................................ [ 59% ] ................................................................................ [ 89% ] ............................. [ 100% ] starting app without reboot ********************* PROGRAM STARTING ****************
 

MbedAndroid

Active Member
Licensed User
funny, even when i set the language to English, it remains partly Dutch....
But it says "mapname is not valid"
 

MbedAndroid

Active Member
Licensed User
upload_2019-3-26_9-3-16.png

It does with any program, no matter what
B4X:
Private Sub AppStart
    Serial1.Initialize(115200)
    Log("AppStart")
    bmp180.Initialize
  
   If wifi.Connect("dlink") = False Then
       Log("Error connecting to network")
       Return
   Else
       Log("Connected to network")
   End If
   usocket.Initialize(51042, "usocket_PacketArrived")
   Timer1.Initialize("Timer1_Tick", 500)
    Timer1.Enabled = True
End Sub
 

MbedAndroid

Active Member
Licensed User
still same error with log setted to "IDE" and uploadspeed to 115200 baud.
The upload is anyway ok, the program works, and i can monitor it via Teraterm.
It's something with the logging. Also when i click the ConnectButton the same error shows up.
Could it be a setting in Arduino?
 

MbedAndroid

Active Member
Licensed User
Result is cross jumping b4r to b4j :(
Error message in B4R is gone anyway
#
# A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
#
# EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x000000007110b5db, pid=7892, tid=6820
#
# JRE version: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (10.0.2+13) (build 10.0.2+13)
# Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (10.0.2+13, mixed mode, tiered, compressed oops, g1 gc, windows-amd64)
# Problematic frame:
# C [jSSC-2.8_x86_64.dll+0xb5db]
#
# No core dump will be written. Minidumps are not enabled by default on client versions of Windows
#
# An error report file with more information is saved as:
# D:\B4jProjects\B4R_Serial_Connector\Objects\hs_err_pid7892.log
#
# If you would like to submit a bug report, please visit:
# http://bugreport.java.com/bugreport/crash.jsp
# The crash happened outside the Java Virtual Machine in native code.
# See problematic frame for where to report the bug.
#
 
Top