Android Question B4x and ecommerce

hitesh.k

Hello there i want to develop a eCommerce system in b4x which uses Firebase as authentication and database.
with support of payment gateway.
what i have done so far (with help , tutorials on the forum .thanks to members and admin)
1: authentication part > authentication of user with phone or google
2: payment part > loading url of gateway and returned back if payment success or cod
3: database part > here i want 2 apps one for admin(put operations) and one for user (get operations) need help in both part

what i want is a class name item which has 2,3 images of item ,one text box which has description of product , one integer with price, one integer with quantity in database

and one more class user which has user address as text user phone number as integer etc stored in database

which will be fetched in b4x app and if selected goes into cart and then to payment gateway for payment if success return to home page of app

is this feasible approach ?
any help i can get or some source to study or some good advice thanks for reading
looking forward for your suggestions.

hitesh.k

thanks for reply it looks great, beautiful and professional product.
but i want eCommerce with Firebase. the project above is using b4j server and it is foods delivery so
many things which are not needed removing them and making it eCommerce would be extra headache and time consuming

Upvote 0

AnandGupta

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Another one, but only B4J

Upvote 0

hitesh.k

Another one, but only B4J
thanks for giving an option but it is like woocomerce on webview which is good and cheap but i want to go with
only app at this point

Upvote 0

GMan

Licensed User
Longtime User
So the Shopserver shall run on Android ?

Upvote 0

hitesh.k

Hello i am reading a tutorial where recyclerview is used in fetching data from firebase a search for recyclerview in b4x result nothing
Is recyclerview is available or any other component view in b4x which works like it thanks.

Upvote 0