Android Example [B4X] AS PopupMenuAdvanced - ComboBox

IMG_2058.jpg
RPReplay_Final1636584250.gif

This is a small example to demonstrate what is possible with the beautiful view.
The combobox consists of the following components:
  1. Base Panel that holds the 2 other views
    1. Label for the text
    2. Label for the arrow icon
  2. AS PopupMenuAdvanced for the selections
When you click on the Base panel, we just add the PopupMenu to it.

Have Fun :)

Attachments

• AS PopupMenuAdvanced ComboBox.zip
    73.9 KB · Views: 1,087
Last edited:

pliroforikos

Licensed User
FInaly i used aspma_Main.OpenMenuAdvanced method istead of aspma_Main.OpenMenuOnView. Now its working

Hello,

I tried to insert xpnlComboBox into an other panel. The result was the bellow. As you can see the options are not under button. I tried different compinations without success. How can i show pop up under click message?
Thank you very much.

1658472640106.png

Attachments

• Project.zip
    77.9 KB · Views: 249
Last edited:

PoppaBart

FInaly i used aspma_Main.OpenMenuAdvanced method istead of aspma_Main.OpenMenuOnView. Now its working

Hello,

I tried to insert xpnlComboBox into an other panel. The result was the bellow. As you can see the options are not under button. I tried different compinations without success. How can i show pop up under click message?
Thank you very much.

View attachment 131729
Try the following;

Generate Panel1 as a B4XView then use Panel1 as the 1st parameter in the OpenMenuOnView call.

aspma_Main.OpenMenuOnView(Panel1, xpnlComboBox.Width,200dip)

Alexander Stolte

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Always use the latest version, for me it works on all 3 platforms without problems and without changes.
Make sure the parent of the view where you want to open it is the root.

Unobtainius

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks for sharing Alexander. I love your stuff, it's inspirational, as is your willingness to share with the community 🙏