Android Tutorial [B4X] B4A, B4i, B4J and B4r API documentation - B4X Object Browser

Status
Not open for further replies.

RVP

Licensed User
Longtime User
Donation sent

This is incredibly useful, and as a c#/.Net programmer I can't believe the amount of time that you must have put into it. I hope people are donating if they are using it. I have bought a lot of tools that cost more than this, and were less useful and developed.

Vader

Licensed User
Longtime User
Robert, I just received notification of your very generous donation, and quite frankly, I am very flattered.
Before you, I have had people send me amounts ranging from $2 to $40. The donation feature was only added in the last update.

If people don't wish to donate, that is fine by me.

As for how much time did I put into it? I didn't track my time, but it would have easily been more than 400 hours. Because of the time I devoted to it, I thought that people could buy me a burger meal ($10), and so that's why it defaults to that amount.

Again, thanks for your donation, you have made me wonder if donation-ware can actually work

Vader

Licensed User
Longtime User
Now taking feature requests. If there is something you need it to do, let me know.

Euxaes

Licensed User
Longtime User
I just wanted to say 'thank you' for making this browser. It's of great help to a new user like me.

gkaizer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,First of all thank you for this little piece of software.

I think there is a little problem with B4A OB 3.2.5.10, in fact when you launch the program and after closing the "please donate" screen, if you go to the tools-->options menu and click clear button in the search history section, you get a

the Details follow:

I tryed to uninstall and reinstall, but nothing changed.
I work on a Windows 8.1 x64 machine,if it helps.
Thanks for it anyway.
_gk

sdkjdxgyq

some class messagebox "The data area passed to a system call is too small.(Exception from HRESULT:0x80078007a)"

Vader

Licensed User
Longtime User
some class messagebox "The data area passed to a system call is too small.(Exception from HRESULT:0x80078007a)"
I remember this used to happen when switching to one of the Asian languages, and is why the OB has to restart when you do that. If you set the language with the language.txt file then you should be ok. Please let me know how that goes.

sdkjdxgyq

I remember this used to happen when switching to one of the Asian languages, and is why the OB has to restart when you do that. If you set the language with the language.txt file then you should be ok. Please let me know how that goes.
I set the language.txt,but not ok,same error.
My system is XP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…