Android Tutorial [B4X] B4A, B4i, B4J and B4r API documentation - B4X Object Browser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vader

Licensed User
Longtime User
Dear Vader,I update to the latest version B4X Object Browser 4.1.1.0.But the also display the error message (Exception from HRESULT:0x8007007A)

I seem to remember that error when it needed to transfer between RTL and LTR languages. Can you let me know when the error occurs?

lemonisdead

Licensed User
Longtime User
@Vader : I am sorry to ask you this (it was probably asked before but I don't find the reply using the search function) : what is the meaning of the red crosses over some of the libraries names, please ? I previously thought they were because I had some doubled libs but I now see some on single libs too.

Sorry for the question if it is obvious but really I don't understand. Many thanks

Attachments

• b4xob.png
    1.9 KB · Views: 661

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Vader... What's the status of the snippets manager dev?

Vader

Licensed User
Longtime User
Ok, so I remember why I paused... I wanted to put something special together for recognition of the code, and couldn't find anything to assist. I may just have to use a dumb textbox, but people won't like the result

Toley

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello Vader and once more thank you a lot for your hard work. I just want to inform you that the live update is not working for me. I have 4.1.1.0 but it don't see the new version when I ask to check for update. I don't really need the new update (I don't speak Spanish) I just want you to know.

BTW there is something I would like to do with your software. When we want to copy a part of the text (the syntax of a function as example) it copy all the text inside the box. It would be usefull to copy only the highlighted part if it can be done.

Vader

Licensed User
Longtime User

Something went wrong with my FTP copy, it's fixed now.

Regarding your request, I have modified the Copy function available for the Details of the Method|Property|Field to do as you have asked. This is version 4.1.1.2.

Last edited:

Toley

Licensed User
Longtime User
Something went wrong with my FTP copy, it's fixed now.

Regarding your request, I have modified the Copy function available for the Details of the Method|Property|Field to do as you have asked. This is version 4.1.1.2.
Thanks a lot, everything works perfectly. This tool is really awsome.

abhishek007p

Licensed User
Longtime User
Bug Report
1. Select any Class
2. Right click on Events and try to copy any event.

this is what gets copied - "ListViewItem: {Click}"

I am using Object Browser 4.1.1.2 API Information v3.2.5.14

Vader

Licensed User
Longtime User
Bug Report
1. Select any Class

Thanks very much for reporting this - I am correcting it now.

Vader

Licensed User
Longtime User
Bug Report
1. Select any Class

I have fixed the bug you have reported, and performed further testing across all right-click functions, and fixed other issues also. The next release will contain these fixes.

Apologies to everyone - these problems should never have been released.

abhishek007p

Licensed User
Longtime User
Bug Report
1. Select any Class
2. Right click on Events > Search B4X Site

and this is what is searched on google " ListViewItem: {LongClick} site:b4x.com "

Similar to the bug i reported above.

abhishek007p

Licensed User
Longtime User
none.

but i would like to suggest to change 'Copy Names' to 'Copy All Names' when we right click any method. also, when we right click any method > copy full path, it simply copy the method name, not sure if that is a correct behavior.

Vader

Licensed User
Longtime User
I have fixed the bug you have reported.

I will have a think about your suggestion (It will mean I have to update over 20 languages). I will also look into the "Copy Full Path" aspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…