Android Tutorial [B4X] [B4XPages] Pleroma / Mastodon Client

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User

V1.19:
  1. New notifications list.
  2. Support for editing the user profile.
  3. Better handling of the transition between the preview url and the full url.
  4. Media choosing feature is implemented in a separate class (MediaChooser). Can be easily used in other projects.
  5. Other improvements and bug fixes.

Last edited:

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User

V1.20:
  • New settings dialog.
  • Mention button is working now. Users are added automatically when replying.
  • The instance API is called to get the server information. This will be used in the future when adding Pleroma specific features.
  • Clicking on the status text opens the thread. Thanks for the tip @Alexander Stolte.
  • Many bug fixes and other small improvements.

kisoft

Licensed User
Longtime User
I checked it but how do I use it ?
Very simple ... You choose the lead color in your project and you get a color palette in various schemes that you can now insert into your project.
Thanks to this, the colors are in the same tone and everything fits together nicely ... The end result is amazing ...

AnandGupta

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Sorry, it is a bit hazy for me.

Can you show me your amazing design which you created using the website colors ? If possible.
It will give me better idea how to use it.

Regards,

Anand

kisoft

Licensed User
Longtime User
Sorry, it is a bit hazy for me.

Can you show me your amazing design which you created using the website colors ? If possible.
It will give me better idea how to use it.

Regards,

Anand
Sorry, but this thread is not about it ... There are plenty of tutorials on how to use it ...

AnandGupta

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
but this thread is not about it ... There are plenty of tutorials on how to use it .
I am sorry, as I forgot.

Made a new thread as forum search did not give any result for it.

Regards,

Anand

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…