B4X Bling

KiloBravo

Licensed User
Maybe I should make this a poll, but I was wondering if users would be interested in B4X Bling ? Something simple like a shirt or hat with the Anywhere Software Logo and B4X.com.
I try to spread the word to anyone I know into programing about B4X. I saw HAH post about the Expo 2020 and thought about it. I assume there are plenty of drop shipment sites that could be setup to handle the logistics. I think it would help spread the word and maybe generate a few $ to supplement Erel's development costs.
It is totally up to Erel to decide. My only interest would be to purchase a hat and shirt if available to spread the word and help support B4X development.

P.S. I wasn't sure where to post this and figured this would be the best place, rather than sending Erel a private message.

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
i guess i am the first that has print a b4x - shirt (it was in 2016!)

Last edited:

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Waiting for review at Apple store or at Google Play?

If its in the App Store it will be rejected for sure with the following reason.

when trying the t-shirt while holding the ipad in a 35 degree and wifi is on but bluetooth is off and isharing is on but only for family and airplane is off and ipad background is black with a pink case the app crashes

screenshot attached …

Edit: only people that have uploaded apps to the AppStore will understand this post.

Last edited:

udg

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
About the arrow:
4) a subliminal message the reads like "make B4X the top programming language ever developed"
5) B4X B4X B4X... infinite loop

BTW, I'll add another option: "I am a B4Xer"

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
To be honest i think such shirts should not be an advertisement object. I think they should give a funny statement or showing off your product with a hidden msg that only devs will understand.

erels design looks like a company outfit like employees of apple wearing an apple shirt.

Jose j. Anguilar design looks like the “i love new york” tourist shirts.

Aeric idea is more relevant for me. I guess i will wait for the summer collection

udg

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
a hidden msg that only devs will understand
A QrCode decoding to "B4X"?
A binary string for ASCII of "B4X"?
A few lines of code outputting "B4X"?

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Reactions: udg
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…