B4X Bling

KiloBravo

Licensed User
Maybe I should make this a poll, but I was wondering if users would be interested in B4X Bling ? Something simple like a shirt or hat with the Anywhere Software Logo and B4X.com.
I try to spread the word to anyone I know into programing about B4X. I saw HAH post about the Expo 2020 and thought about it. I assume there are plenty of drop shipment sites that could be setup to handle the logistics. I think it would help spread the word and maybe generate a few $ to supplement Erel's development costs.
It is totally up to Erel to decide. My only interest would be to purchase a hat and shirt if available to spread the word and help support B4X development.

P.S. I wasn't sure where to post this and figured this would be the best place, rather than sending Erel a private message.

josejad

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
1633606148933.png

Come on¡¡¡

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
i guess i am the first that has print a b4x - shirt 😁 (it was in 2016!)

20160923_124334.jpg

Last edited:

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Waiting for review at Apple store or at Google Play? 😂

If its in the App Store it will be rejected for sure with the following reason.

when trying the t-shirt while holding the ipad in a 35 degree and wifi is on but bluetooth is off and isharing is on but only for family and airplane is off and ipad background is black with a pink case the app crashes 😔

screenshot attached … 🤬

Edit: only people that have uploaded apps to the AppStore will understand this post.

Last edited:

udg

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
About the arrow:
4) a subliminal message the reads like "make B4X the top programming language ever developed"
5) B4X B4X B4X... infinite loop

BTW, I'll add another option: "I am a B4Xer"

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
To be honest i think such shirts should not be an advertisement object. I think they should give a funny statement or showing off your product with a hidden msg that only devs will understand.

erels design looks like a company outfit like employees of apple wearing an apple shirt.

Jose j. Anguilar design looks like the “i love new york” tourist shirts.

Aeric idea is more relevant for me. I guess i will wait for the summer collection 😁

udg

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
a hidden msg that only devs will understand
A QrCode decoding to "B4X"?
A binary string for ASCII of "B4X"?
A few lines of code outputting "B4X"?
:)

ilan

Expert
Licensed User