Add stuff to the B4X store :-)

Descartex

Licensed User
Longtime User
A mug on my desktop for the litres of coffee I have while "B4Xing" should be perfect...;)

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
@jmon (and all members) what do you think?

tshirt-front.jpg

Last edited:

udg

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
B4X is as easy as 1110001111 ? Sorry, but I read it as "B4x is very hard to learn".. and we all know that it's just the opposite!
Keeping the 1's and 0's idea, maybe we could just have "B4X" written out of 1's and 0's where the 1's make for the characters and 0's for the space around. Eventually using some color to make the 1's outstand.

Another one: "Programming? As easy as B4X"
Or a "famous one": B4X, what else?

udg

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
B4X is as easy as 1110001111 ? Sorry, but I read it as "B4x is very hard to learn".. and we all know that it's just the opposite!
Keeping the 1's and 0's idea, maybe we could just have "B4X" written out of 1's and 0's where the 1's make for the characters and 0's for the space around. Eventually using some color to make the 1's outstand.

Another one: "Programming? As easy as B4X"
Or a "famous one": B4X, what else?

udg

If you convert the 101... to text it will say "it looks"

So "b4x its as easy as it looks" and because its not that simple to read it it can have 2 meanings. So its just for fun not more but any ideas are welcome here. :)

When i will find the time (i hope this week) i will go to the mall and print that shirt.

Btw how was your trip to NY?

udg

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
If you convert the 101... to text it will say "it looks"
Really smart, I missed that!

NY was great and a lot different from what I saw (too many) years ago on my last visit. Anyway, we had very good weather conditions and walked km after km of Manhattan. We've been at Niagara Falls too (take note Ilan, a diamond, fireworks and the falls..your wife may want to smile for years..eheh).

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I will buy a mirror too, then :D

cool, why i did not think about it :confused:

Edit: do you have a link to your Spreadshirt's store, please ?

i went to the mall and print it there. if you want one let me know. but i need to say that i was not very satisfied. they had only white t-shirts and the font was not what i wanted. i think i will go somewhere else next time.

you can also try it in this store. here i did the design first for that t-shirt
https://www.spreadshirt.com/create-your-own?product=1012942804

Descartex

Licensed User
Longtime User
I want one!!!
(Black with white letters, please)