Wish [B4X] IDE Libraries Manager - List of <Missing Libraries>

Jorge M A

Licensed User
Sometimes, some expert shares some solution or when trying some of the examples, it turns out that we are missing some additional libraries that were not mentioned.
Although the IDE shows the warning message when opening the project, it disappears when you move the mouse out of it.
For those of us who don't have such a good memory, this implies either taking a screen shot or writing the name of each of the missing libraries and then searching for them in the forum.
Perhaps it would be useful to have somewhere in the Library Manager a list of these missing libraries.
Thank you!
warning.png

stevel05

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
The problem with those particular libraries is that they will not be found on the forum, they are my personal libraries and I forgot to add the relevant modules into the project before posting it to help the user. The library manager would not have known about them.

AnandGupta

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
The library manager would not have known about them.
That is okay. But Jorge's wish is that the IDE should show the message as a msgbox with OK, so that we can note it done.
And I agree to it too, as I have restarted the IDE to re-read the message, sometimes.

Regards,

Anand