Wish [B4X] xCustomListView Over-Scroll Support

Discussion in 'Bugs & wishlist' started by Alexander Stolte, Jul 19, 2018.

1. Alexander Stolte

Alexander Stolte Well-Known Member Licensed User

Hello,

An important feature would be the overscroll functionality. With an Integer Output of the overscroll.
    recyclerview_demo.gif
    Source

With this, you can then easily create a nice load animation, like Instagram, if you pull the list down slowly or a nice easter egg under the list ;) . (thats my plans with this feature) It looks more professional then and opens up new possibilities.

Greetings

2. Erel

Erel Administrator Staff Member Licensed User

3. Alexander Stolte

Alexander Stolte Well-Known Member Licensed User

The Problem of this is, that I first have to scroll down the list so I can place the panel on top. The second problem is, that if the user scrolls up and accidentally scrolls up too much, the list will be reloaded directly because the panel has already been placed in 1st place.

I tried to place the panel only when a certain "offset" is reached, but this does not look good. And this is only works on IOS, because there i have offset in the negative area, because I can push the list there slowly down, but on Android I do not have, there comes the shadow, but no offset in the minus area.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice