B4A Library [B4X] [XUI] AS Scheduler πŸ“… - MonthView, DayView (Week), AgendaView and CalendarView [Payware]

llama

Licensed User
Longtime User
Alex I would like to donate, but I do not use paypal, I do not want to create an account as I really had a battle with them several years ago is it possible another link or direct send with revolut , or other fintech way. Thank you in advance

scsjc

Licensed User
Longtime User
The first thing I have to say is to congratulate you for your great and beautiful work (I really wanted to try your great library)
But I have a problem: I want to do a monthly event and it doesn't do it right.
For example, I have made it a recurring event on the 15th of the month, and in this case it calculates the 13th of the next month.

This is the code I use:
B4X:
ASScheduler_MonthView1.API.CreateAppointment(ASSchedulerUtils.CreateASScheduler_AppointmentRecurring(0,"monthly","test",xui.Color_ARGB(255,73, 98, 164),False,DateTime.Now,DateTime.Now+DateTime.TicksPerHour + DateTime.TicksPerHour,True,"month",1))

Thanks

scsjc

Licensed User
Longtime User
i found another bug, in event "ASScheduler_MonthView1_AppointmentClick"

- id not get correct number
- description always is null

B4X:
Private Sub ASScheduler_MonthView1_AppointmentClick(Appointment As ASScheduler_Appointment)
    log(Appointment.Description) 'result = null

Last edited:

scsjc

Licensed User
Longtime User
I found the problem DESCRIPTION=NULL ... i see not add "Appointments_Description" when INSERT INTO dt_Appointments
And...the "id not get correct number" because get Appointments_id from ExecQuery

Alexander Stolte

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
i found another bug, in event "ASScheduler_MonthView1_AppointmentClick"
is fixed in the next version.

.the "id not get correct number" because get Appointments_id from ExecQuery
But should be the case, because the select is queried directly after the insert.
I want to do a monthly event and it doesn't do it right.
It's nothing I can fix in 5 minutes. So it still needs a little time.

scsjc

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi again
I found a litle bug, when i create a month recurring... if the StartHour it's before 2 in the morning duplicate event.

scsjc

Licensed User
Longtime User
if you do a new MonthView option.......
do it with a horizontal scroll, that way you can always pause the page advance indicating the actual month (like googlecalendar)

thanks

Alexander Stolte

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Update
    • API
      • BugFixes
      • Add Appointments_Tag to dt_Appointments
        • Can contain json string or numbers
        • Datatype: TEXT
I found a litle bug, when i create a month recurring... if the StartHour it's before 2 in the morning duplicate event.
Should be fixed now.

do it with a horizontal scroll, that way you can always pause the page advance indicating the actual month (like googlecalendar)
Later.
For the time being I have other plans to advance the view. Version 2.0 is in the starting blocks, with new usecases.
I have now raised the price (12->20 - which is still a very good price considering that it saves 1 month of development) to ensure further development. The bug with the recurring events was really annoying and cost a lot of time and energy.
At the end the scheduler should be ready to use, with all the features you need.

scsjc

Licensed User
Longtime User
i replace with last version and get this error:

Last edited:

vfafou

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello Alexander!
I have a need to change the height of the items of the DayView. I mean the time slices of the day. I saw that it is hard coded to 20dip. Is it possible to expose it so I could change it?
Thank you in advance!

Alexander Stolte

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Update
    • DayView
      • ShowStartEndTime added to AppointmentProperties
        • Default: False
        • Displays the start and end time of the appointment
      • ShowDuration added to AppointmentProperties
        • Default: False
        • Displays the duration of the appointment
          • e.g.: 4h30m or 4h or 30m
      • Add get and set BlockHeight
        • Default: 20dip
ShowStartEndTime and ShowDuration
B4X:
    ASScheduler_DayView1.AppointmentProperties.ShowDuration = True
    ASScheduler_DayView1.AppointmentProperties.ShowStartEndTime = True
    ASScheduler_DayView1.RefreshScheduler

I have a need to change the height of the items of the DayView. I mean the time slices of the day. I saw that it is hard coded to 20dip. Is it possible to expose it so I could change it?
B4X:
    ASScheduler_DayView1.BlockHeight = 40dip
    ASScheduler_DayView1.RefreshScheduler

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…