B4A Library [B4X] [XUI] AS WheelPicker - Spinner - a modern single/multiple choice picker view - based on xCustomListView [Payware]

MarcoRome

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Dear.
Why if I select now do I see at most 22? ( 23 is not there )

Alexander Stolte

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Update
    • Add EnabledRow - Disable a specific row. When the user goes on it, he is automatically brought back to an item that is active. Events are not triggered when a row is disabled
    • Add Designer Property DisabledTextColor
EnabledRow
the following is now possible:

B4X:
xwp_Wheel.EnabledRow(0,0,False)

73Challenger

Licensed User
Hi @Alexander Stolte Does this spinner support a long click (on the up down arrows) event? Also changing background colors...or transparent background (I can make transparent work in my project). Thanks much!

Alexander Stolte

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Does this spinner support a long click (on the up down arrows) event?
The arrows in the picture are not included in the view. I just placed a label at the top and bottom of the designer.
Also changing background colors...or transparent background (I can make transparent work in my project).
Is this a question or a statement? In case of a question: Just set the "Background Color" to transparent in the designer

marcick

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Alexander,
I'm not able to show a border on this control.
Also, the text size looks smaller than the same text shown in a label for example. Do I have to set font at runtime (not in the designer) ?

Alexander Stolte

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Update
    • Add get and set BorderWidth
    • Add get and set BorderColor
I'm not able to show a border on this control.
B4X:
ASWheelPicker1.BorderWidth = 4dip
ASWheelPicker1.BorderColor = xui.Color_Red
Also, the text size looks smaller than the same text shown in a label for example. Do I have to set font at runtime (not in the designer) ?
This is normal because you have the following thing in the designer script: AutoScaleAll

Since I don't create the labels using the designer, but rather using code, the designer script has no influence on how large text is displayed.

Remove AutoScaleAll from the designer script or increase the font size:
B4X:
Dim ItemTextProperties As ASWheelPicker_ItemTextProperties = ASWheelPicker1.ItemTextProperties
ItemTextProperties.TextFont = xui.CreateDefaultFont(20)
ASWheelPicker1.ItemTextProperties = ItemTextProperties

marcick

Licensed User
Longtime User
uhmmm ... no difference.... do I have to remove the control in the designer and add it again ?

marcick

Licensed User
Longtime User
Ok. This is because I want the graphics looks identical both in IOS and Android. But not a big problem, I'll try with a background panel
Thanks

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…