B4A Library [B4X][XUI] WobbleMenu - a cross platform animated bottom navigation

Biswajit

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi

How can I change Background Color in code
Currently you cant. Cause change the back color needs the view to redraw itself to change color of all its components like the curve, circle button etc.

Biswajit

Licensed User
Longtime User

CaptKronos

Licensed User
Tapping quickly (~0.5s) between tabs often results in a tab icon not being drawn and hence a blank space being shown. I think it's because the icon drawing animation doesn't have time to complete before the next tab has been tapped.

saeed10051

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Nice work
how can i add menu items in these menus, and how to add additional forms/views where there are different buttons and text to do further processing

Biswajit

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Nice work
how can i add menu items in these menus, and how to add additional forms/views where there are different buttons and text to do further processing
Sorry I didn't get your query.

saeed10051

Licensed User
Longtime User
Sorry I didn't get your query.
i want to make an app in which when i click one of the menu tabs the form showing above change, so that the menu tabs can be used to navigate between different forms. I am trying to put panels for the various tab items but it is giving me error that the panel is not initialized

Biswajit

Licensed User
Longtime User
You can use AHViewPager, Add multiple panels to that view pager. On click event of each tab of this menu just scroll to a page you want.

asales

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
It's possible to change the Nº of Tabs by code, to create a dynamic menu in runtime?

Biswajit

Licensed User
Longtime User
It's possible to change the Nº of Tabs by code, to create a dynamic menu in runtime?
Yes. I will post an update.

sigster

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi how can I set Badget to zero, if I add 0 then it disaper

B4X:
WobbleMenu1.SetBadge(5,0,Colors.White,Colors.Blue)

Biswajit

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi how can I set Badget to zero, if I add 0 then it disaper

B4X:
WobbleMenu1.SetBadge(5,0,Colors.White,Colors.Blue)
I think 0 means no badge. Like in ios when an app has no (0) notification then it shows no badge. Like the notification icon of this forum shows a badge when there is a notification.

Though if you want to show 0 badge then open the b4xlib, import the bas file to your project, and remove the 0 input checking from the SetBadge method.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…