B4A Library [B4X] [XUI] xComboBox - Cross Platform ComboBox with Images

I encourage you to continue to improve this component.

Note that it works for B4i and B4A without distinction.

Within the file are the examples for B4A, B4i and the component.

If you do some improvement, please update this post.
thank you all

Attachments

• ComboBox.zip
    138.4 KB · Views: 718
  • ComboBox2.zip
    136.8 KB · Views: 391
Last edited:

incendio

Licensed User
Longtime User
Didn't work.

java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.NumberFormatException: Invalid double: "null"

klaus

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Didn't work.
Open the Designer, click on ComboBox1, quit the Designer, answer yes to save the layout.
And it works.
I'm afraid that Alberto added custom parameters without updating the layout file.

klaus

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
But the import file is ComboBox.bas...
Yes, but the layout file is in the B4A or B4i project, so when you add a new property without reloading the Designer, there are no values for the new property.
I had the same problem in some of my CustomViews.
The big improvement, Erel made, is if you load the CustomView.bas file as a shared file and you open simultanously a B4A and a B4i project and make a modification in one project, the CustomView.bas file is automatically updated in the other project.
The layout files are not updated.

incendio

Licensed User
Longtime User
Open the Designer, click on ComboBox1, quit the Designer, answer yes to save the layout.
And it works.
I'm afraid that Alberto added custom parameters without updating the layout file.
That solved the problem, but there was a strange problem.

After app runs, comboBox clicked, it displayed a list of items but when an item clicked, for ex. aaaaaaaaaaa, nothing happen, is this a normal behavior?

B4A ver 8, Jelly Bean.

Alberto Iglesias

Licensed User
Longtime User
A question for you: How much does your work hour cost? And where do you work? I buy many libraries and much more expensive because I know that if I develop the same library, I would spend many hours working, where consequently it becomes much cheaper to buy one and know that I will have support.
If you think otherwise, I advise you not to buy it.