Android Question B4xPage something strange or my mistake ?

Mauricio Pereira

Licensed User
Longtime User
'm converting an application, in B4A, with activities for B4Xpages.
On one of the pages (page A) files can be created that are saved in the "DirInternal" folder.
At a certain point in the code (on page A), page B is loaded (with ShowPageAndRemovePreviousPages).
This page shows, in a list, the files of the Internal folder and after the user selects one of the files, page A is loaded again (always with ShowPageAndRemovePreviousPages).
As before, on this page (A) one more file can be created and page B will be loaded again.
The problem is that if, for example, the first time page B is loaded we have 4 files in the list, the second time it would have to show 5 files. However it shows 4 i.e. the previous page loaded.
Initially I thought it could be an error in the code of page B but debugging I found that in the ShowPageAndRemovePreviousPages(Page B) command, the page code is not executed and the "previous version" of the page is shown.
If I close the program and run the program again the 5th file appears normally. Obviously the problem persists with the next file and so on...
Thanks in advance for any ideas...