Android Question B4XPages - Help with refresh/reload B4XComboboxes in B4XPage2

Bob Spielen

Licensed User
I don't understand the dynamics of B4XPages yet. In B4XPage2 I load a layout with a TabStrip1 with several pages and several B4XComboBox.SetItems (Lists) in it. When I return to B4XMainPage with back ... where should I refresh / reload the B4XComboboxes in the B4XPage2 ( B4XPage_Appear in Main refering Page2 before showing Page2 again or direct in Page2 )? Can someone please guide me ... I am really very grateful for orientations.

Last edited:

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
With the "classic" B4A I would do it in Activity_Resume, so, with B4XPages, I would do it in B4XPage_Appear of Page2 (reading the new data from somewhere).

B4XPages events

Note that with B4XPages you can access Views from anywhere šŸ˜ , then you could fill B4XComboBoxes of B4XPage2 from B4XMainPage, if you want.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Bob Spielen

Licensed User
With the "classic" B4A I would do it in Activity_Resume, so, with B4XPages, I would do it in B4XPage_Appear of Page2 (reading the new data from somewhere).

Thanks a lot LucaMS for your reply, I followed your suggestion and : Populated the Comboboxes list in the "B4XPage_Created of Page2" and Pointed to the 1st Value in the "B4XPage_Appear of Page2"....and it is working....

Upvote 0