Android Question [B4XPages] Is there a timeline component that someone did?

udg

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Still interested?
Yesterday, waiting for dinner, I jotted down a few code lines and in no time (thanks to our beloved B4X language and enviroment) I came up with something very similar to your first example.
Let me know if you'd like a copy of the project "as-is" just to have a look at one of many ways to achieve your goal or if the attached image is enough to motivate you to develop your TimeLine object.
Unfortunately these days I can't devote time to programming, so I doubt I will experiment further with it.

Upvote 0

udg

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Here it is. Sorry for the delay, but I had a long videomeeting.

Note: you'll easily recognize it as a fully experimental code; just (eventually) keep the concepts but carefully revise the code if you plan to use it somehow.

Attachments

• Project.zip
    391.8 KB · Views: 153
Upvote 0

udg

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
It's raining (and still a bit cold) so my morning walk is deferred..
That gave me enough time to add the second timeline scheme proposed in post #1.
Note: for both schemes I worked only on B4J for immediacy (to be honest, only now I saw that the thread is in the B4A section..coffe, pleaseeeee!)

Note2: I really need to repeat it: the attached code is more a proof-of-concept than real code, so revise it carefully if you intend to use it "as is" or as a base for a Custom View or any other component

Attachments

• Project.zip
    394.6 KB · Views: 147
Upvote 1

udg

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
you'll also have a meter of snow next weekend
Hmmm, enough time to build my sleigh..
❄❄❄❄❄
Dashing thro' the snow,
In a one-horse open sleigh,

Upvote 0
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…