B4J Question [B4XPages] jRDC2 + MySql CRUD + Login (HELP)

juangtju

Good friends of the forum, I have in mind to make an application that records surplus payments of an invoice as such, I already have the information from the invoice table, what I want is to put an invoice number in the form and that Fill in the information on the invoice, that is, the name of the customer, the date the seller made it, but, just by putting the invoice number, this is what I don't know how to do it, to at least download the information from One criterion if I know how to do it but several I have no idea how to do it, that is why I need your help

josejad

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi:

Not sure if your question has something to do with the subject.
I don't understand what you mean with "I know how to download the information from one criterionr, but not for several"?
Don't you just have to search in the database for invoice number?

If you're talking about this example, then take a look to the "PopulateCards" and "CreateCard" subs.
In "PopulateCards" you send one parameter (Month). In your case, you would send the invoice number.
Then you get a map with all the record info, you just have to assign every map value with the view you want (customer, date, etc...)

Upvote 0

Mashiane

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I think the question is more related to how the OP can execute a SELECT WHERE clause to read the content from the table and then display it. I could be wrong.

BTW, we created an invoicer app, check it out here

Upvote 0

juangtju

Hi:

Not sure if your question has something to do with the subject.
I don't understand what you mean with "I know how to download the information from one criterionr, but not for several"?
Don't you just have to search in the database for invoice number?

If you're talking about this example, then take a look to the "PopulateCards" and "CreateCard" subs.
In "PopulateCards" you send one parameter (Month). In your case, you would send the invoice number.
Then you get a map with all the record info, you just have to assign every map value with the view you want (customer, date, etc...)
Yes, that's exactly what I had in mind, and responding to what mashiane told me, I'm not really looking to make an application to generate invoices, we already have an administrative software that performs that function, what I need is to make an app that I keep records of the excess amounts of the invoices in that system, this in turn is implemented in mysql, where the invoice tables are, that is why you see that the person who uses the app just puts the invoice number , the system fill in the fields of customer name, document date, seller's route, if it is an invoice or delivery note and then the only thing that is filled manually is the amount of the surplus, and if it was used or not, it is for That is why I chose the example of the b4xtables, the detail is that I have not found what I am looking for, and yes, I am precisely analyzing your example of the months and I have learned a lot from it.

Upvote 0