Android Question B4XTable, formatting cell backcolor

Noelkman

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi there,
is it possible like with the B4Xformatter class to colorize the backcolor of a cell too? Does someone has a working example for me.
Not the version with the SetRowColor Example like here
https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/t...o-content-and-then-disable-it.115988/#content
this doesn't keep the formatting for some reason when sorted or page flip. I have to select a row first then it is ok.
Or is there an event that fires when sorted so I can trigger my refreshes?

Mahares

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
is it possible like with the B4Xformatter class to colorize the backcolor of a cell too?
Would you be interested in Xselections:
Where the backcolor remains in effect if you choose MULTIPLE_CELLS. You can sort and the backcolor remains in effect until you exit the app. You can also change the back color. If you looked at it and it is not what you want, explain your goal

Last edited:
Upvote 1

Noelkman

Licensed User
Longtime User
Would you be interested in Xselections:
Where the backcolor remains in effect if you choose MULTIPLE_CELLS. You can sort and the backcolor remains in effect until you exit the app. You can also change the back color. If you looked at it and it is not what you want, explain your goal
Thanks a bunch. I was playing with XSelections already but wasn't aware or misunderstood MULTIPLE_CELLS
I'll try that again.

Upvote 0