Android Question B4XTable - move navigation bar to bottom

I have seen Mahares solution to a navigation panel height here
https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/t...-font-size-and-width-of-column-header.142264/

However when I look at code samples from here Inline Editing
1667174107167.png

I cannot find any noticeable code as to the height and positioning of the panel. Is it possible to have the navigation panel at the bottom of the screen?

What am I missing here?

Thanks for any replies

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
1667196533580.png

1. Remove AutoScaleAll from the designer script.
2. Put the table with its top set to -60
B4X:
Sleep(0)
B4XTable1.pnlHeader.RemoveViewFromParent
Root.AddView(B4XTable1.pnlHeader, 0, B4XTable1.mBase.Top + B4XTable1.mBase.Height, B4XTable1.mBase.Width, B4XTable1.pnlHeader.Height)

Attachments

• Project.zip
    14.4 KB · Views: 81
Upvote 0

Mahares

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Instead of having a title of the thread a vague: 'Another B4xTable question' a much more descriptive and helpful to everyone else is for instance: 'Move B4XTable Panel Header to the Bottom of the Screen'. I do not want to sound like an Editor In Chief here, but little details like thant can go a long way in answering questions.

Upvote 0
Instead of having a title of the thread a vague: 'Another B4xTable question' a much more descriptive and helpful to everyone else is for instance: 'Move B4XTable Panel Header to the Bottom of the Screen'. I do not want to sound like an Editor In Chief here, but little details like thant can go a long way in answering questions.
Noted
:);)

Upvote 0