B4J Question [BANanoServer] Exposed Web Socket Messages

LJG

I noted that when I run a BananoServer project (release compile) I can see "Reconnecting web socket" messages in the Verbose part of the client side web browser console. I don't like these messages being exposed. I assume they are not exposed when using HTTPS, but not all use HTTPS when using the app within an Intranet. They appear to be mostly coming from bananocore.js. As you can see, even a query with the arguments is exposed (although in this case, the arguments are blank - but not always). I am assuming this may be some type of debug or logging setting that needs to be turned off for production use. Does anyone know how to stop these messages from being exposed in the Verbose console of the web browser? Here are some examples:

B4X:
ReconnectingWebSocket onmessage ws://dw911.local:55056/ws/www/index {"prop":"BANano_IsReconnected","etype":"runFunctionWithResult"}
bananocore.js:19 ReconnectingWebSocket send ws://dw911.local:55056/ws/www/index {"type":"data","data":false}
bananocore.js:19 ReconnectingWebSocket onmessage ws://dw911.local:55056/ws/www/index {"prop":"websocket_connected","etype":"runFunction"}
bananocore.js:19 ReconnectingWebSocket sendPromise
ws://dw911.local:55056/ws/www/index {"type":"event","event":"banano_parseevent","params":{"eventname":"directsqliteonserver","p0":
"{\"command\":\"select\",\"query\":\"SELECT id, agency, region, agencyorder, regionorder FROM agencies ORDER BY  agencyorder,
regionorder\",\"args\":null,\"types\":null,\"tag\":\"select_agencies\",
\"dbname\":\"\",\"username\":\"\",\"password\":\"\",\"port\":\"\",\"host\":\"\"}","request_id":1,"eventparams":"p0"}}

Thanks for your help.