B4J Question [BANanoServer] HTTP2 Keystore Issue

LJG

This has been an ongoing issue with no resolution feedback. Sending it out again in hopes someone can help resolve it, thanks.

1) I am using the BANanoServer Demo (version 1.23)
2) Created a simple keystore.jks file via the Java keytool
3) Added a SSL Port to the server.ini file
4) I get the following error:

B4X:
Waiting for debugger to connect...
Program started.
Port: 55056
SSL Port: 55057
Reading B4J INI in C:\Users\DT911\AppData\Roaming\Anywhere Software\B4J to find Additional Libraries folder...
Found Additional Libraries folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\Anywhere Software\B4J\AdditionalLibraries
Starting to transpile...
Loading layout template...
Loading layout uploadform...
Processing b4xlib: bananoskeleton
Adding Layout uploadform used by browserabout
[WARNING]: The method RunFunctionWithResult will not work in old browsers!
[WARNING]: The method RunFunctionWithResult will not work in old browsers!
Building C:\Users\DT911\DOCUME~1\B4J PROJECTS\Banano6.59\BANanoServer1.23\B4JServerDemo\Demo\Objects\www\scripts\browserabout.js
Copying CSS files to WebApp assets...
Copying Javascript files to WebApp assets...
Done! Live Code Swapping is active...
2021-08-19 10:27:44.268:INFO::main: Logging initialized @3725ms to org.eclipse.jetty.util.log.StdErrLog
Error occurred on line: 735 (BANanoServer)
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: b4j.example.true
    at java.base/jdk.internal.loader.BuiltinClassLoader.loadClass(BuiltinClassLoader.java:583)
    at java.base/jdk.internal.loader.ClassLoaders$AppClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoaders.java:178)
    at java.base/java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:521)
    at java.base/java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
    at java.base/java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:315)
    at anywheresoftware.b4j.object.ServerWrapper.Start(ServerWrapper.java:181)
    at b4j.example.bananoserver._startserverhttp2(bananoserver.java:635)
    at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
    at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:566)
    at anywheresoftware.b4a.shell.Shell.runMethod(Shell.java:632)
    at anywheresoftware.b4a.shell.Shell.raiseEventImpl(Shell.java:234)
    at anywheresoftware.b4a.shell.Shell.raiseEvent(Shell.java:167)
    at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
    at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:566)
    at anywheresoftware.b4a.BA.raiseEvent2(BA.java:108)
    at anywheresoftware.b4a.shell.ShellBA.raiseEvent2(ShellBA.java:98)
    at anywheresoftware.b4a.BA.raiseEvent(BA.java:95)
    at b4j.example.main.main(main.java:29)

Thanks for your help.

LJG

Additional Information about this error:

1) I am working in Win10 (64 Bit)
2) I tested the keystore.jks file in the B4J Server demo (in Win10) and it works (so this seems isolated to BANanoServer).

Is anyone else experiencing this issue in Windows or other operating systems?

I would love to use BANanoServer for a new project but I need it to work in a Windows environment with SSL.

Alain, please help, thanks.

Upvote 0

LJG

Additional Information about this error:

1) I am working in Win10 (64 Bit)
2) I tested the keystore.jks file in the B4J Server demo (in Win10) and it works (so this seems isolated to BANanoServer).

Is anyone else experiencing this issue in Windows or other operating systems?

I would love to use BANanoServer for a new project but I need it to work in a Windows environment with SSL.

Alain, please help, thanks.
The issue seems to be associated with the AddFilter part of the BANanoServer library in the BANanoServer.StartServerHTTP2 sub. I was able to replicate this issue in a regular B4J server (jServer) test. Everything works fine until AddFilter is added. I created a post addressing this issue in B4J Server in hopes that once it is resolved in the B4J server, the fix can be carried over to the BANanoServer library code.

Upvote 0

LJG

This issue is related to a BANanoServer AddFilter Bug. I have posted a new post addressing this issue and the fix (see "[BANanoServer] AddFilter Bug" post).

Upvote 0

LJG

Upvote 0