B4J Tutorial [BANanoVueMaterial] BVMDesigner - Mock.Compile.Publish

Roberto P.

Licensed User
Longtime User
you are doing a really great job ...
I have a question: can the connection to the various databases only take place with Aragon or can the available libraries be used?

thanks

Mashiane

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
can the connection to the various databases only take place with Aragon or can the available libraries be used?
Thank you, appreciated, laragon is only a web server and its just my choice for development purposes, the connection libraries will work on any web server as long as its set up for PHP and or SQLite and or MSSQL PHP PDO.

I have successfully deployed on IIS with MSSQL and PHP PDO before for numerous clients.

Mashiane

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Mock.Compile.Publish Expense Tracker with MySQL as BackEnd

Recommended implementation

1. Create your MSSQL database externally from B4J
2. Update the config.php file (Files Tab in B4J) with connection settings to your MSSQL backend.

This demo follows on our previous tutorial of the expense tracker, but here we are using MySQL as a backend. One follows the same methodology as before but then for compilation activates MySQL as a backend. This generates the needed source code for the app.

Mashiane

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Mock.Compile.Publish a Login/Sign In Modal (Dialog)

NB: Component File to Input Attached to reproduce.

1. Create a project the normal way you have been.
2. Import the attached file.

3. The designer ouput should look like this. You can then follow the instructions to create the modal form.

Attachments

• SignIn.zip
    1 KB · Views: 301
Last edited:

Mashiane

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Mock.Compile.Publish - Change Password Dialog Part 1

In this demo we are creating a change password dialog. This has 3 password input controls. For each we specify that the value should be encrypted, we also check matching and non-matching.

Component file attached!

Attachments

• Demo Change Password.zip
    1.2 KB · Views: 298
Last edited:
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…