B4J Question [BANanoVuetifyAD3] Inviting all "Bug Finders"? ie. "Flaw Finders"

Mashiane

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi there

This is not necessary a "question" but a request for an intervention. The attempt is to have a thread to report bugs and then we post a solution.

A bug is something that does not work as expected, this creates instability for applications and my dream and our dream as BVAD3 users are to have stable and well working solutions,

I would like to see that day coming for BVAD3 and Im sure you would.

So where are you? "Bug Finder", dont you want to be "The Bug Finder of the Month goes to...." dash dash dash. I really really really need this.

Please report any bug and flaw you find here on thiss thread. PLEASE.

I will fix it.

I thank you for your co-operation.

I would really like to avoid this situation

In computer programming jargon, a heisenbug is a software bug that seems to disappear or alter its behavior when one attempts to study it.[1]

Damn, these even exist!

I'm being brave and "request your help"...

Last edited:
Reactions: LJG

Mashiane

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
The "Bug Finder of the Month" goes to!!!!! DRUM ROLLLL... @LJG

A very special thanks to @LJG who is constantly reporting bugs he finds in BVAD3. This is helping to ensure that we have a stable and usable framework. This has been one of the hardest journeys, where I have broken and fixed things, in an attempt to make it perfect. I guess that the hard part about being a perfectionist. I humbly thank you and greatly encourage others to report bugs as and when they find them with details about how to reproduce them (if possible).

He receives the "BVAD3 Bug Finder of the Month Award".

LJGAward.jpg

Made with: https://www.123certificates.com/

Last edited:
Upvote 0