Problems compiling to device or windows with new version
Hi, I just upgrade to the latest release and I'm having some problems. I saw the post on the ilasm.exe issue and I resolved that by following your .net link and installing. I did have to manually find and move the ilasm.exe. For some reason it didn't just find it on it's own. Now it gets past that problem only to be stopped because it can't find /yad/yad.exe whatever that is. That's if I compile for the device. If I try compiling for the windows exe I get a can't find mahshev\mahshev.exe. I've tried repairing the install. That didn't do anything. I even uninstalled it and re-installed and get the same results.
I may be missing something obvious here but any suggestions would be helpful.
Did you install .Net Framework 1.1?
If it can't find ilasm.exe then .Net 1.1 is probably not installed.
If you've found the wrong version of ilasm (.Net 2.0) then you should first delete ilasm.exe from Basic4ppc folder.
I have been working with the version 5.80 on a Pc with XP and everything worked ok, however when I got a new computer with Vista I have run into some problems when trying to compile for the device. First the Ilasm.exe, just like JSeger I had to manually copy and paste it after having to run .Net 1.1.
I still get an error message however Ilasm.exe can't find "fusion.dll"
if I then press ok, I get an error message saying that the file "...\yad\yad.exe" is missing. (If I try to compile for the Pc then just as JSeger said I get a missing "Mahshev.exe".)
I am running from an administrator account, and I have even turned off the "User Account Control".