Android Question BLE for BleExtended issue

wantlin

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Erel

I have problem for the BleExtended library. I nee you help .
I run the manager.WriteCharacteristic(c) command ,but I need to waiting the received ble_CharacteristicChanged data . After I do some function.
But I use the service mode ,it the library can not work . Do you have any idea for the issue ?
Thank you !

wantlin

Licensed User
Longtime User
Sorry ! I do not post any question. Because I just do not understand it to ask the problem
But your answer and attitude disappointing. If I offended you, I apologize to you. Sorry !

Upvote 0

alex yee

Licensed User
Longtime User
THe extended lib has something strange, if you want to write characteristic , you must read it before write and also must write twice, this is what I tried. I have tried to see any wrong comparing to android api18 , but no idea on it

Upvote 0

macerau

Licensed User
Longtime User
I'm trying to develop projects in BLE extended.
Please help me understand,
1 Here we have two llibrary (BLE and BLE extend)
2 Virtually no code capable of use or functioning.
3 As Erel says: (From my testings BLE is not yet ready for production :(
It is unreliable. I also tested it with Google app example and the results Were the same.)

4 realized by dialogue that there is not much interest in this subject.

I should mention that several segments bet very strong tendency in this type of equipment in the future!

My question: Should I insist on this project together with you or really we are alone and we not support by the Basic4Android team?
Thanks
Raul

Upvote 0

sdujolo

Licensed User
Longtime User
What kind of instability are we talking about? I use a bluetooth 4 heart rate sensor with my android phone very day and it´s never any problem. I also have a developer kit from nordicsemiconductor and it´s also working whit android.

Upvote 0