Android Question BLE smart watch: bleKeyboard.press(KEY_MEDIA_VOLUME_UP) equivalent code?

In ESP32 BLE Keyboard library, I can take photo from mobile if I send following command:

C-like:
#include <BleKeyboard.h>
digitalWrite(OUTPUT_PIN, peak);
    //To click photo 
    if(peak){
      bleKeyboard.press(KEY_MEDIA_VOLUME_UP);
      bleKeyboard.release(KEY_MEDIA_VOLUME_UP);
    }

I have a 'Noise' BLE 'Smart watch'. Is it possible to send BLE write signal equivalent to
bleKeyboard.press(KEY_MEDIA_VOLUME_UP);
bleKeyboard.release(KEY_MEDIA_VOLUME_UP);
If yes, show how to do it?

Are you able to connect to the watch with the BLE example?
Thank you I was able to connect to nrf app and it shows the uuids. Unfortunately, the BLE example doesn't install. I get this error:

Upvote 0
Ok. There is a button on menu which when clicked activates the camera click on the mobile. Can this camera button BLE command be intercepted?

Upvote 0
Further test shows that none of the code (even default) gets connected . I start installing in debug mode. As soon as the app is installed in mobile, the debug stops so obviously when the app opens, there is no UI atall since it is still waiting to connect to debug. How to prevent debug stopping?

Upvote 0
Please ignore. I was able to connect to the 'smart watch' in flutter flow using FlutterBluePlus so I am exploring that as alternate solution.

Upvote 0
Thank you I was able to connect to nrf app and it shows the uuids. Unfortunately, the BLE example doesn't install. I get this error:
For any one facing the same problem, please switch off your WiFi extender. I found that after switching off my WiFi extender, the debug worked. Even if you are not connected to the WiFi extender SSID, I guess some ip conflict occurs, so debug doesn't work.

Upvote 0
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…