Book about Basic4Android

Do you think about book about Basic4Android is a good idea?

• No, it's not needed

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

PhilipBrown

Licensed User
Longtime User
Following a request from readers, I have now produced a new version of the ebook which includes an index. I have also taken this opportunity to fix a small mistake in the original, which missed the # off #Region and #End Region in samples of code.
The 3 versions of the ebook (pdf, ebook and mobi for Kindle) are available from the same place: buy.basic4android.info, which are still available at 25% discount until Friday 15 November. Purchase of the ebook still entitles the purchaser to 25% discount off the printed version.

We will be sending out an email on Monday to all existing customers of the ebook with links to the new versions.

Last edited:

PhilipBrown

Licensed User
Longtime User
I am sorry that due to the [email protected] email box becoming full, some customers who requested their Basic4Android ebook sent to their Kindles may have had an email bounce. If this is the case, please send your message again (following the instructions downloaded from the Penny Press store, to include your Kindle's email address and your order number, and to have told Amazon to accept documents from [email protected]) and we will be happy to fulfil your request.

PhilipBrown

Licensed User
Longtime User
I am pleased to be able to announce that the new edition of our book is now available, with the new name B4A. Anyone who purchased the previous version from our website is able to download the new version at no extra cost. Please send a proof of purchase, stating which version you want (PDF, EPUB or MOBI) to [email protected] and I will send you a link to the new version.

For those who want to purchase the new version, I am happy to announce it is available as both PDF, EPUB and MOBI versions.

It is available here: http://bit.ly/1EzXUHK

I am also happy to announce we have reduced the price relative to the old version. This is because, due to EU regulations, we now have to charge VAT on ebooks purchased within the EU, so we are discounting the book to balance out this possible increase.

We will produce a printed version of the book but are awaiting the new version of B4A which should be issued shortly, at which time we will update the ebooks and create a printed version.

Last edited: