B4R Question Bread Board Question

tufanv

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
On the internet most of the tutorials use same kind of breadboard (also which Erel Uses ) like :
https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/traffic-light-example.65655/

What i have as abreadbarod is a mini one:
https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0...dboard_part_the_trois_3_of_3.jpg?v=1432215857

I am very new to electronics so i cant understand the connection schema as in the tutorial. There are different holes and mine is different. Can someone tell the logic of it ? so i can understand and implement it to my bread board

Thanks

inakigarm

Licensed User
Longtime User
In the first breadboard, the "columns" are connected and used normally as the Vcc and GND (ground) connections between UNO and the electronic components

You can see the resistors connected to one breadboard "column" connected to UNO GND

The rows are connected; in your breadboard, you don't have "columns" (it's a mini-breadboard)

Upvote 0

tufanv

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
It is the same like the larger breadboards but without the vertical columns.

The 5 holes in each row are connected.
TY so the in the tutorial of traffic lights for example , you use the the holes between the purple and red , and i can use the first two rows just like you used right ? And also i have to connect the ground to a1 of my mini bread board ( the first hole in upper left ) ?

Upvote 0

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
You can connect it like this:

SS-2016-04-11_12.44.54.png

Upvote 0

inakigarm

Licensed User
Longtime User
I think the schema it's not ok; each of the anode's led (short leg = -) are not connected to the corresponding resistor

For each resistor:

UNO GND -- Resistor--Anode Red led --- Red LED---Catode Red LED (+)-UNO Pin A0
UNO GND -- Resistor--Anode Yellow led --- Yellow LED---Catode Yellow LED (+) -UNO Pin A1
UNO GND -- Resistor--Anode Green led --- Green LED---Catode Green LED (+) -UNO Pin A2

Upvote 0