iOS Question BUILD FAILED

RVP

Licensed User
Longtime User
Just updated to 3.6 from 2.6, and I am getting the following errors when trying to compile the app:
B4X:
The following build commands failed:
    CompileC build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/armv7/b4i_dbutils.o B4iProject/b4i_dbutils.m normal armv7 objective-c com.apple.compilers.llvm.clang.1_0.compiler
    CompileC build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/armv7/b4i_filingmodule.o B4iProject/b4i_filingmodule.m normal armv7 objective-c com.apple.compilers.llvm.clang.1_0.compiler
(2 failures)

These errors seem to be referring to code modules in my project.

What should I be looking at?

Note! The message is not always the same. No changes in the project, just try to compile again.

B4X:
The following build commands failed:
    CompileC build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/armv7/b4i_dbutils.o B4iProject/b4i_dbutils.m normal armv7 objective-c com.apple.compilers.llvm.clang.1_0.compiler
(1 failure)

Last edited:

RVP

Licensed User
Longtime User
I sent it to you last week, only change since then was the fix on the one designer script. Do you need it again?

Upvote 0

RVP

Licensed User
Longtime User
Yes, I am testing on an Ipad.

Yes I removed the app.

Is it possible I need a new key for the map API. I guess I can try that.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

RVP

Licensed User
Longtime User
However I just updated the device as it was running 8 something prior and it was doing the same thing on the older version.

Upvote 0

RVP

Licensed User
Longtime User
Yes it does.

I am not getting a map either, but I figure that is just an out of date API key, so I will get a new one.

Upvote 0

RVP

Licensed User
Longtime User
Found the issue with the map display. I had changed the project name, but had my API key restricted to the old name.

Upvote 0