iOS Question Build Server missing GoogleMaps Framework

marcel

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,

I have my own iMac as an build server. I try to compile the GoogleMaps example:

B4X:
Ld Payload/B4i\ googlemaps.app/B4i\ googlemaps normal armv7
    cd /Users/marceltimmermans/Documents/B4iBuild-Server/UploadedProjects/beta23
    export IPHONEOS_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET=7.0
    export PATH="/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/usr/bin:/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/usr/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin"
    /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/clang -arch armv7 -isysroot /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS8.1.sdk -L/Users/marceltimmermans/Documents/B4iBuild-Server/UploadedProjects/beta23/Payload -L../../Libs -F/Users/marceltimmermans/Documents/B4iBuild-Server/UploadedProjects/beta23/Payload -F../../Libs -filelist /Users/marceltimmermans/Documents/B4iBuild-Server/UploadedProjects/beta23/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/armv7/B4i\ googlemaps.LinkFileList -ObjC -fobjc-arc -fobjc-link-runtime -miphoneos-version-min=7.0 -lCore -framework Foundation -framework CoreGraphics -framework UIKit -liGoogleMaps -liLocation -framework AVFoundation -framework CoreData -framework CoreLocation -framework CoreText -framework GLKit -framework ImageIO -lc++ -licucore -lz -framework OpenGLES -framework QuartzCore -framework SystemConfiguration -framework GoogleMaps -liDebug -Xlinker -dependency_info -Xlinker /Users/marceltimmermans/Documents/B4iBuild-Server/UploadedProjects/beta23/build/B4iProject.build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.build/Objects-normal/armv7/B4i\ googlemaps_dependency_info.dat -o /Users/marceltimmermans/Documents/B4iBuild-Server/UploadedProjects/beta23/Payload/B4i\ googlemaps.app/B4i\ googlemaps
ld: framework not found GoogleMaps
clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)

It is saying that the framework of GoogleMaps is not located. How do I make sure to install this and that the buildserver is seeing this package.

Thanks

marcel

Licensed User
Longtime User
The build server doesn't include third party SDKs (such as GoogleMaps, AdMob and DropboxSync).

You need to download GoogleMaps SDK and copy GoogleMaps.framework to the Libs folder (on the Mac).
Ok. Thanks. This is working now.

Upvote 0

Paul Leischow

Licensed User
Longtime User
I have been compiling Apps containing GoogleMaps just fine using the Build Server on my Mac.
Recently the logs have been saying:
Google Maps SDK for iOS version: 1.9.14591.0
New version of Google Maps SDK for iOS available: 1.11.21859.0

I downloaded this new GoogleMaps.framework bundle (POD) but when I replace the old one with this new one, I am no longer able to compile my apps.
There is a huge list of errors displayed.

Is this new GoogleMaps SDK update not compatible with B4I or am I missing something?
Thanks.

Upvote 0

Paul Leischow

Licensed User
Longtime User
Ok, so just ignore the message in the logs that a new version of GoogleMaps SDK exists (1.11) because it will not work with the current iGoogleMap library (1.05)
We must stick with GoogleMaps SDK (1.9)

Thank you for the clarification.

Upvote 0