Android Question calendar2 recurring event question

mrphuzz

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello,

I'm not new to VB, but I am definitely new to B4A. I am learning to swim by jumping in the pool, so to speak. According to version history on page 1 of the calendar2 thread, as of v1.5, for recurring events, I should be able to get the next start and end time of the recurring event, not the original event. Perhaps I misunderstand, but I expect that it would be the "next" time the event occurs. If this is what is supposed to happen, I can't figure out how to make it work. Using GetEventDetails, I get the epoch of the very first date of the recurring event (1/23/2017), and ListExtendedCalendarEntryDetails gives me a value for duration (P3300S for 55 minutes). Again, my understanding is that somehow, I should be able to retrieve two values that show the upcoming start and end time of a recurring event. Or do I need to parse the recurRule myself and figure the next event time myself?

mrphuzz

Licensed User
Longtime User
Oh, and if it helps, here is a screenshot of the info I get with GetEventDetails and ListExtendedCalendarEntryDetails for a recurring event.

Attachments

• ss.png
    ss.png
    39.5 KB · Views: 300
Upvote 0