iOS Question Can not submit app to iTunes

JackKirk

Licensed User
Longtime User
I seem to have the same problem as this thread:

https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/error-submitting-app.94571/

Uploading ipa file.
Submitting app (this step can take several minutes to complete).
Error: 2018-06-29 02:28:25.260 altool[27902:8754198] 10.4-style NSDateFormatter method called on a 10.0-style formatter, which doesn't work. Break on _NSDateFormatter_Log_New_Methods_On_Old_Formatters to debug. This message will only be logged once.
2018-06-29 02:28:25.260 altool[27902:8754198] *** Error: Errors uploading 'TreeTops Customer.ipa': (
"Error Domain=ITunesConnectionOperationErrorDomain Code=1190 \"No suitable application records were found. Verify your bundle identifier 'treetopscustomer.b4i.example' is correct.\" UserInfo={NSLocalizedRecoverySuggestion=No suitable application records were found. Verify your bundle identifier 'treetopscustomer.b4i.example' is correct., NSLocalizedDescription=No suitable application records were found. Verify your bundle identifier 'treetopscustomer.b4i.example' is correct., NSLocalizedFailureReason=iTunes Store operation failed.}"
)

I bumped the #Version: value in the Project Attributes region (as the other thread seems to suggest worked) and still get the same result.

Any help appreciated...

tufanv

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
What i did yesterday was bumping the app store connect verison but today it is not working also. I can't also uploadda new binary again, I hope @Erel can find a fix for this it is very bothering.
I seem to have the same problem as this thread:

https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/error-submitting-app.94571/

I bumped the #Version: value in the Project Attributes region (as the other thread seems to suggest worked) and still get the same result.

Any help appreciated...

Upvote 0

tufanv

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
tried many things again like changing the version both in the app and appstore connect , change an information and save the app again etc. nothing works ..

Upvote 0

JackKirk

Licensed User
Longtime User
For the record, I am using B4i 5.0 and Java 10.

Upvote 0

JackKirk

Licensed User
Longtime User
I also tried retreating to B4i 4.81 but it made no difference.

Upvote 0

JackKirk

Licensed User
Longtime User
Upvote 0

JackKirk

Licensed User
Longtime User
After Filippo's post I scrubbed everything and redid everything from scratch - and now it uploads.

I don't know what I did wrong in the first instance and I find the error message I did receive was uninformative and totally misleading.

Good luck tufanv - I am going to watch this thread with interest...

Upvote 0

tufanv

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
2 days ago, only updating the version number in itunes connect worked, today nothing works. I havent touched anything. I created provision file 3 times , that also did not work.

It is a strange one. I dont want to be seem rude but i have submitted more than 10 apps maybe more than 200 times, it doesnt seem like a problem i caused some how like the package name of app and itunes connect record not same etc.. . It seems like n itunes connect problem caused by stg but what?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

tufanv

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
update: I have revoked all my certificates and provision files , tried with 3 different apps with 3 different package names , same result for all I am getting :
Uploading ipa file.
Submitting app (this step can take several minutes to complete).
Error: 2018-07-01 10:18:20.508 altool[49819:9116240] 10.4-style NSDateFormatter method called on a 10.0-style formatter, which doesn't work. Break on _NSDateFormatter_Log_New_Methods_On_Old_Formatters to debug. This message will only be logged once.
2018-07-01 10:18:20.509 altool[49819:9116240] *** Error: Errors uploading 'result.ipa': (
"Error Domain=ITunesConnectionOperationErrorDomain Code=1190 \"No suitable application records were found. Verify your bundle identifier 'com.ctmobilesoft.bmi1131529' is correct.\" UserInfo={NSLocalizedRecoverySuggestion=No suitable application records were found. Verify your bundle identifier 'com.ctmobilesoft.bmi1131529' is correct., NSLocalizedDescription=No suitable application records were found. Verify your bundle identifier 'com.ctmobilesoft.bmi1131529' is correct., NSLocalizedFailureReason=iTunes Store operation failed.}"
)

I am really stuck here , I cant update any of my apps.

Upvote 0

tufanv

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
After more test , I devided to try with local mac. I have built the app as usual and uploaded the ipa with application loader and there is no problem app submitted asap and I got completed processing msg from itunes connect instantly. It is either a problem with the upload process within b4i or a hosted builder problem according to my tests , but why am i the only one having it ? ( Also another user experienced the problem but said that he fixed it somehow )

Upvote 0