Android Question Can You Recommend a Software To Continuously Display Tablet On a PC For Presentation

Mahares

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I have used MyPhoneExplorer but there is always a 5 second lag between tablet and PC picture. I recently upgraded a Galaxy Tab2 to OS 4.2.2. I could no longer use MyPhoneExplorer to display its screen on a PC screen. It was OK with OS 4.1. All I want is a program that allows me to open an application on the tablet/phone and present it to a group of people via the larger PC monitor.
Based on what you experienced, thank you for any leads.

Mahares

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
@obscure: Thank you. I would need it for a non-rooted device also, but it is warning that it cannot be run unless rooted. I was hoping they have a free version to try before buying and realizing it does not work.
@BN: Thank you. I downloaded Droid@screen. It works with my Razr phone (2 sec delay instead of 5 sec, which is acceptable), but it rejected the Samsung Galaxy Tab2 ( OS4.2.2) and could not make it display its screen.
I am still hunting for the product that can work on several devices if anyone drools over the software they use.

Upvote 0

Eric H

Licensed User
Longtime User
Upvote 0