Android Question Cannot find: C:\Program Files\Anywhere Software\B4A\libraries\jhscore.jar

realraniah

I have a small project to do for the supply management and they want to use the QRcode reader. Aside from this, the only problem I have is that while compiling and run, the error occurred always. It says: Cannot find: C:\Program Files\Anywhere Software\B4A\libraries\jhscore.jar

Is there a solution for this? I did try search the jhscore.jar in the internet but nowhere to be found.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    135.2 KB · Views: 41
Solution
I've never used that library, but I note in the zip of the library files in the original post QRCodeReaderView - QR Code Scanner that is also 100% embedded in B4A (new B4A lib files in post #8) it contains jhscore.jar and android-support-annotations.jar, but these aren't included in subsequent library update zips.

So to comply with:

2. B4A library files (3 x jar and 1 x xml) - copy them to your additional library folder.

it may be necessary to extract those two files from the originally posted library as noted in post #6 where it says:

Only posting the B4A library files (the other two jar files are still as is - they are included in the zip file in post #1 i.e jhscore.jar and android-support-annotations.jar)

bdunkleysmith

Licensed User
Longtime User
I've never used that library, but I note in the zip of the library files in the original post QRCodeReaderView - QR Code Scanner that is also 100% embedded in B4A (new B4A lib files in post #8) it contains jhscore.jar and android-support-annotations.jar, but these aren't included in subsequent library update zips.

So to comply with:

2. B4A library files (3 x jar and 1 x xml) - copy them to your additional library folder.

it may be necessary to extract those two files from the originally posted library as noted in post #6 where it says:

Only posting the B4A library files (the other two jar files are still as is - they are included in the zip file in post #1 i.e jhscore.jar and android-support-annotations.jar)

Upvote 2
Solution

realraniah

it works

So to comply with:

it works! Thanks!

Upvote 0

bdunkleysmith

Licensed User
Longtime User
I'm pleased it works for you @realraniah.

It's the custom in this Forum to select the tick icon at the top right of the post which solves the problem to alert the community that there is a solution in the thread:

1700811324393.png

Some also edit the title of the thread to add a [Solved] prefix to indicate that a solution has been found.

1700811810835.png

Upvote 0