iOS Question can't build my app

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
i have again issues building one of my apps. i have created new certification and provisions files but no luck.
although if i user the Hoserted builder i am able to build my app but using the local builder i cannot.

this is the error i get:

i am using b4i 6.00 and macbuilder 6.01

thanx

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
There isn't too much information in the compilation logs.

you are right, i deleted a lot of the log because it was to long to fit it in this thread (5000 char limit). in second thought i should have included it in a file instead of inside "Quote".

What happens when you target the device instead of the simulator?

if i used the hosted builder it did build but i cannot use my phone because i have that app already installed and i dont want to lose data.

Have you updated Firebase frameworks?

YES, i noticed that after updating firebase admob on android (using sdk manager) i got a nice increase on my eCPM (admob) and i wanted to do the same on my ios apps. i still use there a very old admob sdk. i think from 2017. so i downloaded the latest sdk and copied to my local mac.

btw lot of thanx for the great sdk manager you implemented on b4a. it is very simple like this to always be up to date. a tool like this for b4i would be awesome.

Upvote 0
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…