Android Question Can't Open my App

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all.
Last Week, i was finish my project and i sharing my app. All the things are ok. but today i updating my b4a into version 10 and Update my Sdk into Api30. when i compiling my project and installing my app, when i click on my Software, It leaves my program without interruption without any log! I downgrade my b4a into 9.9 and my sdk into Api29 but the same thing happened again.
what should i do?

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
B4A version is not related.

Update my Sdk into Api30
What exactly does it mean? targetSdkVersion?

This is probably not related as well.

My guess is that you've implemented FirebaseAdMob without the required app id. This is of course just a wild guess.

Upvote 0
My guess is that you've implemented FirebaseAdMob without the required app id. This is of course just a wild guess.
i use FireBaseNotification! A few days ago, when I ran it, it ran without any problems.
I have encountered the problem that when I do not work on a project for a while, it has this kind of failure after a while.
I checked that this happens when I use Firebase.
When I delete the following lines, my application opens but gives an error for FireBase.
B4X:
CreateResourceFromFile(Macro, FirebaseAnalytics.GooglePlayBase)
CreateResourceFromFile(Macro, FirebaseAnalytics.Firebase)
CreateResourceFromFile(Macro, FirebaseNotifications.FirebaseNotifications)
what should i do? i want to use Firebase notification!
and when i remove these lines. b4a will gives an error like
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Default FirebaseApp is not initialized in this process com.zimath.programingnter. Make sure to call FirebaseApp.initializeApp(Context) first.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

gglaz

Licensed User
Longtime User
Solved :) its related to my Sdk's Extra

Hello,
I have the same problem. Can you describe what exactly solved it. Was a file missing in Android / extras?
I've already tried the following:
Deleted all folders and files in Android. Reloaded sdk 28 and sdk 29 and all associated ones via the B4 A SDK Manager.
All internal libraries deleted. B4A 10 reinstalled.

Upvote 0

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello,
I have the same problem. Can you describe what exactly solved it. Was a file missing in Android / extras?
I've already tried the following:
Deleted all folders and files in Android. Reloaded sdk 28 and sdk 29 and all associated ones via the B4 A SDK Manager.
All internal libraries deleted. B4A 10 reinstalled.
Carefully follow the installation instructions:

Upvote 0

gglaz

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thank you DonManfred, but I've tried this several times.
Firebase had worked until I had to download and use SDK 29 last week. I'm also testing it with Erel's firebase-push-example. Same problem.
Unfortunately, I don't get any helpful error messages either:

--------- beginning of crash
--------- beginning of system
--------- beginning of main
PackageAdded: package: mypackage.com

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.