iOS Question cer file not found.

aaronk

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,

I have just watched and followed the steps in setting up the iOS firebase notifications.

I have copied (well I hope I have) copied all the required files to the keys folder.

When I try and compile the app it shows the following error:

B4X:
B4i Version: 5.00
Parsing code.    (0.41s)
Compiling code.    (1.07s)
Compiling layouts code.    (0.07s)
Compiling debugger engine code.    (3.79s)
Building Xcode project    (0.12s)
Sending data to remote compiler.    Error
cer file not found.

I was using another Apple developer account, and today I signed up and got my own Apple account and this is the first time trying to run and compile the app with my account with the firebase.

Any ideas on what file I have missed ?

upload_2019-1-8_19-11-15.png

aaronk

Licensed User
Longtime User
I thought I did copy that file but couldn't work out which file it was so I deleted everything and started again..

Here is what I did..

Identifiers > App IDs
Created the app and selected push notifications from the list. (non-wildcard app)

Certificates > Production
Production - Apple Push Notifications Service SSL (sandbox and production)
Selected my app ID (I only have the one in the drop down box, since I only have the one app)
Selected the certSigningRequest.csr file from the Keys folder.
Downloaded the aps.cer file to the Keys folder.

Provisioning Profiles > Distribution
Selected Ad Hoc
Selected my app ID (I only have the one in the drop down box, since I only have the one app)

In the video it has 2 items (3:16 into the video). Mine shows none. I clicked create certificate.

I think this is where I messed up.

I selected:
Production - App Store and Ad Hoc
Selected the certSigningRequest.csr file from the Keys folder.
Downlaoded the ios_distribution.cer file to the Keys folder.

In the IDE I went to Tools - Build Server - Create Push Key - Firebase Service.
Uploaded the firebase_push.p12 to the firebase console.
Downloaded the GoogleService-Info.plist file to the files\special folder in my project.

Copied the code from the tutorial into my project.

When I run the app it shows:
B4X:
B4i Version: 5.00
Parsing code.    (0.35s)
Compiling code.    (1.10s)
Compiling layouts code.    (0.07s)
Compiling debugger engine code.    (3.47s)
Building Xcode project    (0.13s)
Sending data to remote compiler.    Error
Out: Build settings from command line:
    ARCHS = arm64
    CODE_SIGN_IDENTITY = iPhone Distribution: Aaron K (J7QHXXXTU5)
    CONFIGURATION_BUILD_DIR = /Users/aaronk/Desktop/macserver/UploadedProjects/<user id>/Payload
    OTHER_CODE_SIGN_FLAGS = --keychain <user id>
    PRODUCT_NAME = My App
    PROVISIONING_PROFILE = 0e59038d-1e5b-49c3-9d71-11a1fdb3f884

note: Using new build system
note: Planning build
note: Constructing build description
Build system information
error: "B4iProject" requires a provisioning profile with the Push Notifications feature. Select a provisioning profile for the "Release" build configuration in the project editor. (in target 'B4iProject')

Build system information
warning: The iOS deployment target is set to 7.0, but the range of supported deployment target versions for this platform is 8.0 to 12.1. (in target 'B4iProject')

Error: 2019-01-08 20:45:37.730 xcodebuild[64248:14628993]  DVTProvisioningProfileManager: Failed to load profile "/Users/aaronk/Library/MobileDevice/Provisioning Profiles/0e59038d-1e5b-49c3-9d71-11a1fdb3f884" (Error Domain=DVTProvisioningProfileSourceErrorDomain Code=0 "No provisioning profile provider found for profile "/Users/aaronk/Library/MobileDevice/Provisioning Profiles/0e59038d-1e5b-49c3-9d71-11a1fdb3f884"." UserInfo={NSLocalizedDescription=No provisioning profile provider found for profile "/Users/aaronk/Library/MobileDevice/Provisioning Profiles/0e59038d-1e5b-49c3-9d71-11a1fdb3f884".})
** BUILD FAILED **

Upvote 0

aaronk

Licensed User
Longtime User
After many tests, I think the certificate file is OK.

When I have iFirebaseNotifications and iFirebaseAnalytics library's included (not even dimming any of them, just selected them in the IDE only) it stops the app from being complied. Soon as I remove them it complies fine.

Upvote 0