Share My Creation Chatbot - B4J Web App : Source Code

Hello everyone :)

*Starting off by thanking the one and only @Erel for making this possible for every single one of us ♥

Every website needs a LIVE support chatbot, so :

We are more than happy to announce a really great project : B4J Web Application Chatbot

This project is used to provide a live chat support in any website , all you need to do is put 2 lines of html codes and you are good to go :)

Project Information :
1- Chats information
2- Customers Information
3- Ban Customers by IP address
4- Users Logs
5- LIVE chat between the support and the customers
6- Closing chats if the issue is solved

Project is built in :
1- MS SQL
2- B4J Web App

Simple demo (B4J Chatbot running on a client website) :

To test the project :
1- Admin Web App :

Link :
Username : admin
Password : 123

2- Put the following code in your website (Embed the Chatbot) - Because this is a demo so your website has to be http and not https :

HTML:
<iframe src="http://b4xcode.com:17174/chat/index.html" style="position:fixed !important;z-index:10000 !important;
bottom:0px !important;height:600px !important"
></iframe>

Project Price : 20$ (Very cheap because why not? :) )

To purchase the source code click on the below Link :

Screen shots :
Promo.jpg

Image2.jpg

image1.jpg

Admin Web App :
1625471993316.png

As always, Thank you,
Saif

Last edited:

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
how do you set the questions for the chat?
if it is a live chat are you getting a notification that someone is in the chat?

(i was working on a chatbot project too in the last few weeks but could not finish it because too many projects and only 1 guy :oops:)

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
how do you set the questions for the chat?
if it is a live chat are you getting a notification that someone is in the chat?

(i was working on a chatbot project too in the last few weeks but could not finish it because too many projects and only 1 guy :oops:)
Hello Dear,

The questions are set in the code, for example if you see in the video, once the user opens the chat he/she will be asked to enter the name then the email address.

Once he/she did that then the LIVE chat will start :)

As for the notifications, no we didn't include that but it's pretty easy implement, we will upload an updated version within 1 hour which will include the new chat notification :)

Thank you,
Saif

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
As for the notifications, no we didn't include that but it's pretty easy implement, we will upload an updated version within 1 hour which will include the new chat notification :)

The project has been updated :

We have added the notification message in the Chats Information page which will alert the admin that there are new messages if a customer sent a new message :
1625478497886.png

Thank you,
Saif

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
We have added the notification message in the Chats Information page which will alert the admin that there are new messages if a customer sent a new message :

so now he can click on it and the chat opens and he can answer the user?
can there be multiple chats at once?
if i chat now with someone only we 2 see the chat right? not everyone that enters the website can see the chat?

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
so now he can click on it and the chat opens and he can answer the user?
can there be multiple chats at once?
if i chat now with someone only we 2 see the chat right? not everyone that enters the website can see the chat?
Hello Dear,
1- The chat notification is only to alert the user that there a new chat so he has to refresh the page to see it in the table.
2- Yes
3- It's peer-to-peer chat, only the system admin and the customer can see the chat.

Thank you,
Saif

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
i try to perform a live chat but i am not able to do that. as soon as i open the console page and enter the chats section and then i try to open a new page with the chat dialog it hangs and i am not able to write any message and also the console page stuck.

am i doing something wrong?

thanx

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
i try to perform a live chat but i am not able to do that. as soon as i open the console page and enter the chats section and then i try to open a new page with the chat dialog it hangs and i am not able to write any message and also the console page stuck.

am i doing something wrong?

thanx
Hello Dear,

How are you accessing the Chat page? by direct link or by embedding it? also please do write the full path of the link you are using of the chat page.

Thank you,
Saif

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello Dear,

How are you accessing the Chat page? by direct link or by embedding it? also please do write the full path of the link you are using of the chat page.

Thank you,
Saif

i am using a local index.html file that i drag to the browser. should i upload it to a hosting first?

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
i am using a local index.html file that i drag to the browser. should i upload it to a hosting first?
Hello Dear,

The jServer needs to be running and the html needs to be accessed from your browser using the jServer link and not as a local file.

Steps :
1- Open B4J Project
2- Click on Run
3- Open your browser and navigate to :

Chat : http://127.0.0.1:17178/chat/

Admin : http://127.0.0.1:17178/login.html

Thank you,
Saif

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello Dear,

Apologies, i thought you purchased the source code.

The demo had a problem, and it's been fixed now, please try again :)

Thank you,
Saif

marinow

Licensed User
Heelo Saif! I purchase this project !
excellent work

Attachments

• Captura de tela 2021-07-05 140303.png
    Captura de tela 2021-07-05 140303.png
    31.1 KB · Views: 170