This library wraps the project that you can find here. It is an "alternative" circular progress indicator. The methods used in the B4A projects are the only valid methods to be used (follow the code of variable cp1 to cp4 in the B4A projects). I attach two B4A projects - one just showing the circular views and the other in my recent pet project i.e perfect numbers.
For project "CircleProgress" you only need to click on the Start / Stop Buttons. The circles will appear and will be animated / will stop being animated and disappear.
For project PerfectNumbers you need to select (10 to 18) from the spinner and click on the Go! button. The progress circles will start animating until the (inline Java) code completes execution. I have basically done this wrapper to give me an indication of my PerfectNumber App still running or not - I have pushed my devices to the ultimate limit (cpu temperature wise) when I searched for Perfect Number #23. So, was not sure if it was running or not as it took "like what felt forever and a lite time" to find #23. And I wanted a visual indication that it was still running. I have limited the attached PerfectNumber project to only do #10 to #18 so that devices running this wont cook themselves.
I also attach the library files (xml and jar - see circleprogress.zip). Copy them to your additional library folder (they are also in the /Files folders of both the attached B4A projects).
I am also attaching the zipped java source code in case someone wants to do something else with this (I have done all editing in Notepad and compiled it with @Erel's Simple Library Compiler.
Special thanks to @thedesolatesoul (Habeeb) who have guided me through some technicalities - a good 5 to 6 hours of it! It is very much appreciated. Also a special thanks @DonManfred for his continuous support and willingness to assist - a lot of this comes from what he has taught us in his example that he posted some time ago. Both you guys are great great assets to this forum and we have much to learn from both of you.
- ba As BA
- Invalidate2 (arg0 As Rect)
- Invalidate3 (arg0 As Int, arg1 As Int, arg2 As Int, arg3 As Int)
- IsInitialized As Boolean
- RequestFocus As Boolean
- SetBackgroundImage (arg0 As Bitmap)
- SetColorAnimated (arg0 As Int, arg1 As Int, arg2 As Int)
- SetLayout (arg0 As Int, arg1 As Int, arg2 As Int, arg3 As Int)
- SetLayoutAnimated (arg0 As Int, arg1 As Int, arg2 As Int, arg3 As Int, arg4 As Int)
- SetVisibleAnimated (arg0 As Int, arg1 As Boolean)
- setColors (color_1 As Int, color_2 As Int, color_3 As Int)
- Background As Drawable
- Color As Int [write only]
- Duration As Long [write only]
- Enabled As Boolean
- Height As Int
- Left As Int
- NumberOfPoints As Int [write only]
- ReverseDirection As Boolean [write only]
- Tag As Object
- Top As Int
- Visible As Boolean
- Width As Int
5.2 KB Views: 44
20.4 KB Views: 64
34.4 KB Views: 51
7.6 KB Views: 59