B4A Library [Class] TabPanel

So I needed some real estate for user interaction, and didn't want the user to leave the current page, so I wanted to use something similar to the Multi-View selection window that Samsung uses. Did not see anything here (I sponge like nobody's business for good ideas here!), so came up with this class.

It is actually 2 classes:
cHTabPanel
cHTabManager

(the H is for Horizontal, I don't need Vertical right now, so just stopped at that)

The TabPanels can work alone, or in concert with the Manager. (sample code shows use for each)

The "Tabs" can be either text or Pictures, and animation can be disabled or set to any speed desired (three speeds pre-defined, but can be overridden to any value)

As the TabPanel uses a normal Panel as a View, you can put in any other view inside the slideout Panel for interaction with by the user.

Libraries required:
AnimationPlus (can use straight Animation library, but need to change a couple of things as I was planning on taking advantage of the interpolators)
BitMapPlus (for measuring BMP height/width, prior to loading into memory)
Reflection
StringUtils

If you find any bugs (and I don't doubt there are... animation is a pain in my ...) let me know so I can track them down, but it seems to be working nicely from what I've put it through.

Many thanks to Informatix (whose libraries I built this to use with, and from), and to every other power coder that I've stolen, er learned from in order to enjoy this thing called B4A.

Attachments

• cTabbedPanel.zip
    142.3 KB · Views: 283
  • Screenshot_2013-04-25-16-18-56.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-04-25-16-18-56.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 506
  • Screenshot_2013-04-25-16-18-43.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-04-25-16-18-43.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 486
  • Screenshot_2013-04-25-16-18-36.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-04-25-16-18-36.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 445