Android Question Complex charts availability

davidvidasoft

Licensed User
Hello everyone. I am in a project involved with a dashboard that shows charts and general info from a client and it will work with filters coming from a combobox maybe.
I was wondering if someone has seen a graphic library that has features like the ones displayed here:

qJtPdi3.png

I've found libraries with the basics but I have not happened to find a library that include bullet charts yet sadly. Could someone help me here, please?

Didier9

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello everyone. I am in a project involved with a dashboard that shows charts and general info from a client and it will work with filters coming from a combobox maybe.
I was wondering if someone has seen a graphic library that has features like the ones displayed here:

qJtPdi3.png

I've found libraries with the basics but I have not happened to find a library that include bullet charts yet sadly. Could someone help me here, please?

I have been using dygraphs (dygraphs.com) and it looks very good, is extremely customizable and fast and it can handle monster datasets.
It works well on mobile even though you may have to massage your css on occasion if it interfers with dygraphs..

Upvote 0

davidvidasoft

Licensed User
@Didier9, looks nice but it would be preferable to avoid webview so I can't use Erel's suggestion neither. I'll just replace the bullet graph with some text info until I can find a suitable solution. Still, thanks for the help, I'll take them into consideration for future projects.

Upvote 0

Didier9

Licensed User
Longtime User
@Didier9, looks nice but it would be preferable to avoid webview so I can't use Erel's suggestion neither. I'll just replace the bullet graph with some text info until I can find a suitable solution. Still, thanks for the help, I'll take them into consideration for future projects.

I understand, but I have nothing to offer :(
When you get tired of looking for one and write your own, you can upload it as a library :)

Upvote 0