Android Question controlling device password attempts

azzam223

Licensed User
Longtime User
hello
how i can make my app to capture end user after enter device wrong password 2 times

i want my app to linked with device password to how many user enter wrong password

azzam223

Licensed User
Longtime User
when i try to start capture with camera when the screen lock i get this message
B4X:
(Exception) java.lang.Exception:  java.lang.RuntimeException: takePicture failed

Upvote 0

azzam223

Licensed User
Longtime User
i am very sorry erel for that i want to know how to fix takePicture problem in last post please

Upvote 0

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
Upvote 0

azzam223

Licensed User
Longtime User
i did what you say show the activity above the screen lock but the camera also failed to capture is there any permission prevent the camera to capture

Upvote 0

azzam223

Licensed User
Longtime User
I mean, I showed the activity above the screen lock, but when I pressed the capture button, i get also same message

B4X:
(Exception) java.lang.Exception:  java.lang.RuntimeException: takePicture failed

Upvote 0

Alex_197

Licensed User
Longtime User
hello
how i can make my app to capture end user after enter device wrong password 2 times

i want my app to linked with device password to how many user enter wrong password
what if you use a counter and if count>2 then ...?

If user entered credentials he must click on a button? Right? So when he click the button we have event.

Upvote 0

azzam223

Licensed User
Longtime User
what if you use a counter and if count>2 then ...?

If user entered credentials he must click on a button? Right? So when he click the button we have event.

hi alex i don't want a counter the counter is easy but i want to know how to capture camera when the activity above screen lock

because when i try to capture the camera the capture failed

Upvote 0